Common Projects Spring/Summer 09

kidaradio

yup colette just did shit picking up those colourways...

i agree, i guess i did kinda start this post off in a negative light...but that was the only pic for this upcoming season that i could find

and your right colette did a terrible job w/ their selection...

but that doesn't take away from the fact that Common Projects dropped the ball w/ season....

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rough leather patch? inside or out? i don't recall seeing/feeling a rough leather patch...then its been a while since i worn em...

got a pic?

it's on the inside, can't get a clear pic. kinda looks like it's just the rough back of leather. Any idea if it's supposed to be like that?

http://www.ssense.com/Common_Projects-Men/227

Yes, they're in CDN dollars... but $100 more this season for the same shoe? Fuck this APC school of pricing. I wonder if Revolve will finally discount the old models when they get these, and I'll just grab all the old stuff.

Those prices are only if you're using a Canadian IP. Try with an American IP, the prices are more in line with Revolve et al. For some reason, SSsense is pricing their CP shoes ~1.48 times more than USD for Canadian customers. I didn't see the same thing for other brands; those were in line with the exchange rate or even cheaper.

common projects

meets

creative rec

wtf no more court shoes, whered u guys hear that

Tyler from blackbird mentioned it a while back when I tried to order them. Told him I'd just wait until this season and he said not to since they wouldn't be back. Dunno why since they're better than the Achilles.

Those prices are only if you're using a Canadian IP. Try with an American IP, the prices are more in line with Revolve et al. For some reason, SSsense is pricing their CP shoes ~1.48 times more than USD for Canadian customers. I didn't see the same thing for other brands; those were in line with the exchange rate or even cheaper.

Meh. Even if these are the same prices as current ones, I'm not really interested. I don't mind the red ones if I were using them for a very specific look, but for the price of CP's it doesn't make sense.

Next time Revolve has a good coupon deal or actually put CP's back on sale, I'm just going to grab what I want and be done with them.

Meh. Even if these are the same prices as current ones, I'm not really interested. I don't mind the red ones if I were using them for a very specific look, but for the price of CP's it doesn't make sense.

Next time Revolve has a good coupon deal or actually put CP's back on sale, I'm just going to grab what I want and be done with them.

Agreed, I like last season's as well. It seems more like SSense has made a mistake in their pricing or are offering it at a premium as not many places up North even have the new line yet.

yea i just checked out the article hyrcollective put on there site and i left a little relieved. but i agree the tourney mid velcro can not be saved...at least not by me.

well H(y)r collective issue 10 is out and he has all the CP models up just like he said. Yeah the tourney's in low still is my favorite. Safari boot is hot too but the tourney mid velcro can not be saved.

http://www.hyrcollective.com/site.html

like magic said check oki-ni. they might have what you are looking for...

but if you looking for something local i.e. USA...not sure bro...i'm sure as spring comes stores like revolveclothing, blackbird and others will carry em'...

where can i cop the black nappa safari boots????? someone please direct me. i have to get them.

some info you guys probably already know.

unfortunately the price went up drastically this season. The new price will be $495. This is due to an increase in the wholesale price.

Common Projects are definitely aiming at becoming a higher-end brand,

comparable to Gucci or Prada, and hence the increase.

where the hell did you hear/read/find this?!? that is ridiculous...$400+?!?

some info you guys probably already know.

quote:

unfortunately the price went up drastically this season. The new price will be $495. This is due to an increase in the wholesale price.

Common Projects are definitely aiming at becoming a higher-end brand,

comparable to Gucci or Prada, and hence the increase.

wow...

thanks ethanlee29...

i just watched the complete lineup on the common projects homepage (slideshow) and i'm still unimpressed....i guess i was expecting too much (more).

There are a few shoes that i would consider but not for $500...no way!

^reply from a shop in toronto. price is most likely canadian

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...