Poll: Do APC New Standard Jeans look good on non-skinny People?

thedonger

I'm a big fan of the APC Rescues, but I'm also considering buying a pair of New Standards. They seem to fit best on Hedi Slimane-type skinny tall dudes, but what about the rest of the us with non-heroin chic physiques? I'm about 5'8, 158lbs, with a medium/fairly athletic physique. Can I rock the Standards? Any other non-skinny cats rocking Standards?

they do have a straight slimming fit to them but i use the term slimming sparingly, it's hard to desribe really. And they are a bit stretchy as well, hope your friend bought you a size or two smaller then usually because the sizing is a bit off on them. To be honest the thicker you are the better they are going to fit.

Edited by marquischacha on Jan 5, 2006 at 10:22 PM

Quote:

I'm a big fan of the APC Rescues, but I'm also considering buying a pair of New Standards. They seem to fit best on Hedi Slimane-type skinny tall dudes, but what about the rest of the us with non-heroin chic physiques? I'm about 5'8, 158lbs, with a medium/fairly athletic physique. Can I rock the Standards? Any other non-skinny cats rocking Standards?

--- Original message by thedonger on Jan 5, 2006 04:55 PM

Yes, they'll look just fine. They're actually not that slim unless they're under a size 30. Don't mean to hijack your thread, but I have a pair of New Standards that might fit you that I'm selling cheap under the superstore forum.

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

I'm like 5"8 and 135 pounds, wearing 26 APC New Standards, and I can't say that they won't look as good on a heavier person than I do, so go for it.

I'm like the Afrocentric Asian, half-man, half-amazin'