Something bad or good that happened to you today.

andreweezer

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good: made some homemade chicken soup, got free stuff at the mall, got important things done.

bad: ^all of that happened after 630pm, day ended early, can feel myself getting sick.

good: made some homemade chicken soup, got free stuff at the mall, got important things done.

ooh! did you go to nordstrom too?

good: got some free junk from nordstrom, went to work which was slow as fuck but got lots of reading in.

bad: eating terribly and still have not done laundry.

it was at macy's and nordstrom on tuesday (going on for a week i think?). there was a class action lawsuit against a bunch of department stores about cosmetics, something about how cosmetics never go on sale and you can't use discounts on them. so now they've got to give away $175 million worth of free cosmetics.

Good - FINALLY sold the last of my supreme tees. now to sell my uniqlo stuff (hint hint)

Bad - just found out my work gonna be shut down for 2 weeks. good ol Economy.

Hint 2: the good might be very discounted due to the bad.

good: good job interview today, and have time to cop a big mac before, so I will be feeling swaggy

bad: i woke up too early today, but still missed out because my japanese bikini idol gf with E cup breasts was finishing dressing and was ready to sneak out the door. So now I'm awake at 9am and really tired, and smell like booze, and want to bukkake things that I can not.