FS: Samurai S5000BK [32], SExI04BK [32], Dior MIJ 19cm [32], Common Projects [46]

Raoul Duke

Well, I had a little mishap with my vehicle and unfortunately I don't have any buffer funds. Therefore, the following shit has got to go. I have posted asking prices, however, feel free to make (reasonable) offers.

It should be noted that I am located in Canada and if you are also located in Canada, deduct $5 off the asking price. I am willing to ship to US and Canada only.

I am located in the GTA, so if anyone in that area wants to buy something, we could arrange a meetup if that is more to your liking.

If you need additional information / pictures for the items I'm selling, do not hesitate to contact me.

Pricing Summary:

Samurai S5000BK - $SOLD

SExI04BK - $SOLD

Dior MIJ 19cm Indigo - $SOLD

Common Projects - $SOLD

Samurai S5000BK [32] SOLD

SExI04BK [32] Measurements and Pictures:

Waist: 36"

Thigh: 12"

Hem: 7"

Rise: 10.5"

Back Rise: 14.5"

Inseam: 39.5"

IMG_2439.jpg

IMG_2440.jpg

IMG_2447.jpg

Very little wear on these as well, as can be seen in the photos. Areas to note: The top button is coming loose from the denim. A quick job with black thread could easily fortify this area.

For more information, hit up self edge: http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=33&products_id=263

As you can see at the link, these are no longer available in size 32. They retailed for $310, and I am offering them up here for $SOLD.

• 3 weeks later...

Last price drop on the SExI04BK.

Button damage slightly worse than picture depicts. Additional $10 is to cover the cost of a reinforcement and installation of the new button (If deemed necessary by the buyer). As these are already stretched, it may not even need to be repaired. I quick reinforcement with thread should be good enough. I will be including 2 imperial buttons to the buyer.

Heading out to the post office within the hour, so if you pay by then, they will be shipped out tonight. I am from Canada, but I do ship Xpresspost, so you will have your item in 3-5 business days depending on location.

Thanks...

• 3 weeks later...