Fill me in on the latest gossip..

Guest Airjamie

Guest Airjamie

So I have been called forth once again through meditations of those we call superMODS. Before i can begin my reign of downright uncleanliness I must be brought up to speed on the proceedings that have proceeded since my slumber began.

Guest Airjamie
I'm on the Whitney train maself, especially after those comments she made about her hips. the fact that she loves candy / ice cream so much also adds to her greatness.

Girls that like icecream are like a fucking meal ticket. Its almost mindless how easy it is to mix some rohypnol in with their marble slab. Even more so if the ice cream is mint flavored. I would only reccomend trying this with chocolate if you are a professional though.

ALWAYS REMEMBER! If she passes out in a public place, the appropriate response is "its cool, she just gets a little dehydrated"

Guest Airjamie
like rofl omg, this guy got banned, and then he came back awhile ago with an alias, and then he revelaed himself, and nobody gave a fuck, so he peaced out...and rumor has it, the dude is back, and it seems no one still gives a fuck.

Has anyone ever given a fuck about you? You hanging on my dick is already getting uncomfortable little man.

Guest Airjamie
nah no one gives a fuck about me, but least i dont make a come back and peace out like i'm jesus christ or nothin.

and it aint yo dick im hangin onto, its the tip of your c cup bitch tits you prat

I am jesus christ. Dusty oldass comments, who the fuck are you to come at anyone you sanctimonious fuck?