anything like dior homme???

parfektionisto

Similar but the major difference is on the seat area, the Cure has a less flaterring cut in the seat IMO. Also the tapper of DH is cleaner. Honestly if you want indie rock tight, DH and Cure won't do the trick. Get something thats stretchy. Go to some punk store if you don't care. Besides indie people don't care about high end brands.

Quote:

intresting about the womens jean - is this quiet tight to the leg cut?

Also, can anyone confirm exactly that the APC cure is near enough the same fit as dior 19cm in terms of fit?

Edited by velvetant on Jan 6, 2006 at 02:31 PM

--- Original message by velvetant on Jan 6, 2006 02:13 PM

mouko says that the cure and DH 19cm's are VERY similar in almost every measurement. thats about as good a validation that they are alike as you can get. If you really want some DH but you dont want to drop the dough, check ebay maybe, or just get the APC cure's.\

mouko, what do you think about how the seat is cut on the cure as opposed to DH 19cms? becuase i know ive heard that mentioned before...

You can always looking around for some vintage Guess jeans, they were the ones who originated the tight leg tapperd look during the 80's. I have seen folks rocking these jeans around lately (i used to own a couple of pairs way back when). Who knew their style would be ripped off by dior homme haha.

Question for you APC fans. On the website they have both a female and male version of the APC Cure (tight jeans as it were on the website), are they both the same or is the female version made different?

Guest Fade to Black
Quote:

beside Hare from japan, does any1 knows of any brands that design clothes like dior homme?i mean those sleek,skinny indie rock style?i don't own any dior jeans, so i'm wondering how's the feel like wearing a dior jeans.is it very fitting at the hip and butt area?if i wear a pair of lowrise jeans which measure around 31-32 inches at the waist.what size dior homme jeans should i buy?thanks!

parfektionisto

--- Original message by parfektionisto on Jan 4, 2006 05:36 AM

"i don't own any dior jeans, so i'm wondering how's the feel like wearing a dior jeans."

How's the feel like...i'll tell ya, it feels like you're a fucking rockstar ready to trash your room at the Mercer with your entourage and groupies.

Quote:
Quote:

beside Hare from japan, does any1 knows of any brands that design clothes like dior homme?i mean those sleek,skinny indie rock style?i don't own any dior jeans, so i'm wondering how's the feel like wearing a dior jeans.is it very fitting at the hip and butt area?if i wear a pair of lowrise jeans which measure around 31-32 inches at the waist.what size dior homme jeans should i buy?thanks!

parfektionisto

"i don't own any dior jeans, so i'm wondering how's the feel like wearing a dior jeans."

How's the feel like...i'll tell ya, it feels like you're a fucking rockstar ready to trash your room at the Mercer with your entourage and groupies.

--- Original message by Fade to Black on Jan 9, 2006 01:53 PM

Wear the jeans. Play the Razorlight/ Rakes in your mp3 player. Walk the street. Total fucking stylish indie snob, so good! Ha

Guest Fade to Black
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

parfektionisto

--- Original message by Fade to Black on Jan 9, 2006 01:53 PM

Wear the jeans. Play the Razorlight/ Rakes in your mp3 player. Walk the street. Total fucking stylish indie snob, so good! Ha

--- Original message by darkanimal on Jan 9, 2006 03:30 PM

For the effect you are speaking of, the orange overdyed jeans would be ideal...those seem to be the ultimate indie rocker jeans. However, if one were wearing early DH denim (lacquered, painted, etc.), then that's conveying a totally different breed of rock star...that's more the Marilyn Manson, Trent Reznor, really brooding and heavy kind.