Trade show season ...

RedBouncyThing

It's about that time again, and I am gearing up for Project NY and Magic/Pool/Project in Vegas. Does anyone know of anything I might be missing? Here is what we either carry, or have accounts with now:

denim:

AA

Big Star

Wrangler 47

Wrangler Premium Patch

Lee X Line

Jordache Vintage

mens:

The Hundreds

Mishka NYC

Affliction

RZST

Upperplayground / Fifty24SF

Ubiquity Records

Stussy

Mighty Healthy

Fred Perry

Peguin

Modern Amusement

Members Only

Mason

Sike

Womens:

Industry

Super Lucky Cat

Made you Look

Knot for Nothing

Sike

Fred Perry

Upper Playground

RZST

Married to the Mob

Mishka NYC

Shoes:

New Balance

Feit

Adidas

Etnies +

Royal Elastics

Gravis BB

Creative Recreation

I have my look list pretty well ready, but if anyone has any suggestions, that would be great. Also, if anyone is going to be at Magic, Let me know.

Clint @ B Blaze

Generally they are for wholesale buyers and usually the vendors just have samples for the stores to decide from if they want to place an order. I believe alot of catalogues are handed out and maybe some promo stuff but generally it is for business accounts.

I will check out Reason. I have Rxmance on my list of stuff to look at for womens. You have to have two forms of credentials to get into the shows. They hand out a ton of line sheets and alcohol. Plus, for a midwestern kid like me ... Vegas and New York are always a good time.

If I see something really cool, I will post some pics of it when I get back.

I also wanted to throw out that Jask Clothing will be making their first debut in Las Vegas.

We don't know much about how this show works, but we figure its worth to test the market. We'll have more T-s by Playground area.

Hope to see you all there. Good luck Reason! I like your T's.

-struggle is only a minor setback-

Going on RedBouncy,

Just wanted to let you know that Jask Clothing is making their first debut. By the time of Magic, we'll hopefully have about 9-10 T-shirts. Keep a look out, we look forward in seeing you and anyone out in Vegas.

We'll be around the Playground area at Magic.

Good luck Reason. I like your style.

-struggle is only a minor setback-

We are not trying to be super ground breaking. We are after all in Kansas City,MO. We are jsut putting in the bst shit we can for our customers. Half of our shoppers used to shop online exclusively, and now they shop with us. So ... I am just keeping up on what I like and hoping people dig it as well. I really wouldn't consider any of the brands I carry now to be generic. All of them have original in one way or another over time.

PERPLEX&LOLA WILL BE AT PROJECT (VEGAS)

SEE SOME PICS BELLOW FROM THE SPRING LINE

24-25_final_flatten.jpg

22-23_final_flatten.jpg

18-19_final_flatten.jpg

12-13_flatten.jpg

I LOVE TO MEET YOU THERE

MILAN ( DESIGNER)

Edited by milan_ on Jan 12, 2006 at 02:04 PM

Edited by milan_ on Jan 12, 2006 at 02:05 PM

Edited by milan_ on Jan 12, 2006 at 02:58 PM

Edited by milan_ on Jan 12, 2006 at 02:59 PM

Edited by milan_ on Jan 12, 2006 at 03:00 PM

Edited by milan_ on Jan 12, 2006 at 03:02 PM

What about WE or RVCA (mainly guys)?

I have a hard time finding girl's streetwear that isn't over the top, and I like what I've seen of Drifter, and Sasta (which is based out of Canada) has cool designs, and affordable prices. The (Sasta) items that I've seen are made in Canada as well, and there shirts are good quality.

Don't know if anyone is familiar with Sjobeck from the 80's, but they should be at Magic too - grown-up and all.

Live today, as if tomorrow were your last.

if you are going to be in vegas for the tradeshows in my opinion if you want to find good shit this is the order of importance:

PROJECT

MAGIC (PLATFORM)

POOL

MAGIC (CAMPGROUND)

been a lot and project is by far the best show. magic is for ed hardy and that shit. campground is for cheap graphic ts. pool is new brands but most have a little ways to go.

We are going to be at project NY over this next weekend and week. We do most of our denim and such there. I always hit Pool as well as project vegas. I am just really excited about the campground this year. A lot of the smaller companies we have been working with are growing and will be showing.

we do project in ny and in vegas and it is worth it. the vegas shows draw a lot of the internatoinal market and the ny shows are a lot of east coast. but i do see a lot of movement in this industry as far as tradeshows. so who knows what will happen. as long as you are aware that all the shows including pool are all corporate now.