imperial dukes w32, indigo

tuttle

Hi I have a pair of imperial dukes willing to sell for $150, plus shipping. I'm willing to negotiate a price. The waist is 32", the length is hemmed at 32". Thigh is about 10.75 inches. the leg opening is about 7.75, so its pretty slim but does open up a bit around the calf.

Like new. Really awesome jeans, just had them hemmed too short for me--they are hemmed to a 32" and I wear a 34".

http://s415.photobucket.com/albums/pp239/ben_hayes_photo/

I would say that the closeup of the imperial tag best represents the color of the jeans. its a pretty rich, dark indigo.

I soaked them in cold water for 20 minutes and let them line-dry one time. A guy at Self Edge in San Fran, where i bought them, said that they are preshrunk, but that i might want to soak them anyways...in the end it didn't do anything to the fit, sizing, or color of jeans.

There are no stains, rips, tears, smells, etc. The inside of the pockets are slightly discolored from the natural cotton fibers of the jeans after i soaked them. The jeans still fit snug the way I bought them.

Contact me through this thread or email: [email protected].

Thanks!

Hi I have a pair of imperial dukes willing to sell for $150, plus shipping. The waist is 32", the length is hemmed at 32". Thigh is about 10.75 inches. the leg opening is about 7.75, so its pretty slim but does open up a bit around the calf.

Like new. Really awesome jeans, just had them hemmed too short for me--they are hemmed to a 32" and I wear a 34".

I would say that the closeup of the imperial tag best represents the color of the jeans. its a pretty rich, dark indigo.

I soaked them in cold water for 20 minutes and let them line-dry one time. A guy at Self Edge in San Fran, where i bought them, said that they are preshrunk, but that i might want to soak them anyways...in the end it didn't do anything to the fit, sizing, or color of jeans.

There are no stains, rips, tears, smells, etc. The inside of the pockets are slightly discolored from the natural cotton fibers of the jeans after i soaked them. The jeans still fit snug the way I bought them.

Thanks!

reposting this from a couple days ago, thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

just reposting this listing for the dukes...

Hi I have a pair of imperial dukes willing to sell for $150, plus shipping. The waist is 32", the length is hemmed at 32". Thigh is about 10.75 inches. the leg opening is about 7.75, so its pretty slim but does open up a bit around the calf.

Thanks!

hi all, just reposting this listing. willing to go down on price or pay for some amount of shipping cost.

Thanks!

hi all, reposting this listing for the dukes...

Thanks!

• 7 months later...