Nom De Guerre Selvedge Dry Denim

asfberg

im thinking of getting the light grey classic fit(waist around 34) so im think i should be getting size 32, since BTT said his NDG streched 2 inches.... but from peasantonline's measurement for size 32 (sz32: Waist Laying Flat 15 inches; Outer Seam 44 inches; Inner Seam 34 inches; Thigh 12 inches; Hem 8.5 inches. )... the measurement for the waist when laying flat means it is a size 30... HUH?!?!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a pair of the light grey selvage classic fit in size 32. The waist measures 31 and they are pretty straight through the hips. They are fairly slim but not as slim as my PBJ-005. At the store, I tried on the blue selvage NDG classic fits and they fit slightly larger in the waist than the light grey (similar everywhere else though).

I also tried on the loose fit in size 30 and they were very large and baggy. The jump for "classic fit" to "loose fit" was very large and didn't quite make sense to me. Maybe they were from different seasons? I expected the difference to be analogous to APC New Standard/Rescue but this wasn't the case.

Irrespective of fit, the jeans are great and feel very solid. Strangely I get compliments on my NDG jeans but nobody has ever commented on any of denim from Japanese companies.

• 4 months later...
Just picked these up from Stel's in Boston. Far exceeded my expectations. NDG's fit from previous season's disappointed me, but these are on point. My only disappointment is that this is the only color that was not in selvage, but the construction and feel of the denim is great. For reference, I'm 6' and a size 32. Sorry for the overuse of flash.

IMG_3232resized.jpg

IMG_3241resized.jpg

IMG_3235resized.jpg

IMG_3226editresized.jpg

where could i buy a pair of these?

• 3 months later...