Band of Outsiders / Obedient Sons Stuff (White Buttondown S + More)

Servo2000

Some left that I bought for friends (and some things they bought for themselves) from the Co-Op around here that they either didn't want / wanted to sell anyway. Basically just putting them up at the prices South Willard has them listed for / slightly less

IMG_4338.jpg

Size small $150 Shipped down from $240 currently $170 shipped at SW and Sold Out

IMG_4369.jpg

Not selling my one that I keep in San Diego but my friend doesn't want his and I think there's one left in a Large?

Medium / Large $140 + Shipping down from $200 currently at South WIllard for $140 and sold out other than XL

IMG_4372.jpg

Same as the plum. Not sure what sizes my friend has.

No pictures, but I can get if you're really interested:

Dark Blue / Navy waistcoat with leather buttons I have a size 2 I don't think I'm keeping since I couldn't find a navy suit to wear it with. My friend might have picked up like a size something 3 through 5? I can ask him.

Like $210 shipped down from upwards of $400

Navy / Green patterned waistcoat with normal buttons and a sort of puffy / quilted white back - super nice. Again though, didn't end up getting the suit I was going to wear this with. I have a rare size 1 in this that I might sell for slightly more (maybe $220 shipped?) but I think my friend has a range of sizes available in these.

$200 + shipping down from upwards of $400 as well

Drop me questions about sizing / availability and I'll check with my friend about what's available - I'm selling my personal white shirt in S / quilted vest in 1 absolutely but otherwise drop me a line.

I'm also probably going to sell my unhemmed 30 waist Grey Obedient Songs trousers - crazy nice. A little too Engineered Garments for my taste I'm finding - $200 shipped? Down from something retarded. Obedient Sons is expensive shit.

Final stock / prices - please PM with what you want and be ready to paypal since these are selling locally as well. Whatever I get paypaled for tonight I can pick up tomorrow and ship.

BAN01302_227655.jpg

THe sort of plaid one above in M and L - $140 + Shipping

bandfw0807.jpg

"Early Grey" Overdyed ( I think, it's sort of cream) S and M - $140 + Shipping

White Ottoman ( Pictured Above )

Small - $150 + Shipping

Brown ( Pictured Above )

M - $140 + Shipping

bandfw0808.jpg

Navy vest with Leather Buttons and white / grey striped back S through XL - $200 + Shipping

Quilted Vest

I'll get mine up / measurements for mine soon.

There's a navy shirt jacket that looks a lot like this - really nice. Entirely navy - two front combat style pockets and no shoulder detail as near as I can tell. Only $200 + Shipping - probably the best deal here, down from like $580 or so. Small through Large available.

Do you still have plum in medium? Any measurements? I hear the overdyed ones ran a bit different. Maybe compare to the normal white oxford? I have 3 BoO shirts that all fit differently so just wondering.

Don't really have access to the shirts unfortunately so measurements / specific questions like that I can't really answer. The navy / shirt jackets are unfortunately sold already it seems - sorry!

I think there's a plum in medium but I keep forgetting to check chrono - I'll figure it out for you this afternoon.

So far the brown is probably sold (it actually turned out to be the one with caramel elbow pads and a green shoulder detail) and is much cooler than the plain brown shirt but I still need to make sure the guy who initially bought the brown shirt wants it along with the cream / "early grey overdye" in Small.

Taking iPhone pictures of the quilted vest right now.

I apologise if I have / haven't responded / whatever but it'll probably be easier if you need something to go ahead and e-mail me again[/i] at [email protected] since that works better than the PMs which have gotten totally confusing - in the case of photos I'll respond as soon as they're available (basically just the quilted vest since jacket is sold out).

What are the measurements on the small white oxford?

The chest is approximately 18" across - 27" from the center of the shoulder seam (not including collar) to the base of the shirt with the bottom 3" or so the curved section that is generally tucked in. Laid out flat to the side it's 25" from shoulder seam to the end of the sleeve.

ALSO it sounds like a plum in medium is available (my favorite color - gorgeous in person) - if you're really interested let me know and I'll go buy it for you tomorrow if it's available and you can pay me if I'm successful in locating one so you don't have to wait for me to check and then pay and then go back, etc...

Things bought so far sent today.

still remaining:

Early Grey Overdye in M ($140 + shipping)

Plum in XL ($140 + shipping)

White in S ($150 + shipping)

Quilted Vest in 1 ($210 + shipping)

Obedient Sons Pants 30 x 36 Unhemmed ($200 + shipping)

Positive on all of these being available. White shirt and Obedient Sons trousers can be dealt with locally and I might in a couple of days so if you're interested get at me soon!