Clothing for The Great Outdoors

copped some class 5, sierra design and woolrich from ebay

expect to see a FS thread for the jackets i dont keep

Post here when you make that thread. The market is such shit these days I never even check it.

Also, did one of you thread dwellers cop the green Holubar "rainjacket" with a BIN of 27.00? If so, that's a great scoop. I would have but it's too small for me. I love those low-key listings. Like where they don't say "60/40" or "mountain parka." good shit.

LOL, I wanted in on that sierra when it was at 36, but no bueno, ended at 156. I should sell my l.l.bean on eBay and see who bites.

Reckon you should. First you'll gasp at the price, then you'll choke at the fact its out of stock...

http://www.asos.com/Mint-Vintage/Mint-Vintage-Vintage-Ll-Bean-Jacket/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=825447&cid=3606&Rf107=1080&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=200&sort=-1&clr=Navy

God, and that one is in pretty haggard condition. Going to be in Denver/Boulder in a week, will be trolling thrifts hard, swear to god if I see a parka for anything more than 20 bills I'm going to burn this thread down.

*Worse than I thought. Class 5 Anorak at 100 dollars, shitty condition down jacket with 5 bids on it already.