yo this is mad weird

ProfMonnitoff

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't about getting used to it because we haven't seen any added advantages. This is just needlessly clunky and confusing. Hell, i was trying to look at my rep page and instead of colors, it's a confusing grey dot or grey dot that's not quite as filled in. Red or green. It's not that hard. Do sufu designers think they're artists or something? I'm just gonna stick to supermarket until these idiots that run the site adjust this.

is rep power the amount of points you'll give somebody if you +rep them?

Also, i don't really mind the actual forum part, but when the sidebar takes up 1/3 of my screen, then its a piss off

other then that, getting used to clicking on "supercontrol" instead of "usercp" isn't a huge deal

i see an evil plot to manipulate human beings...

hitler has taking up the internet.

only the stronger will survive...

from now on, this is

survival of the FITNESS

but seriously, i agree that some things are annoying and the site has still some issues. but give them a little time to arrange this shit and we can judge after. i mean it usually take some time before completing an upgrade.

where the fuck is the last page link in my subscribed thread listing. trying to get one more page view out of me every time i go to a thread?

my subscribed threads still link to the old page. yeah, last page link was nice.

should we find jose and tell him, with boots, what we think about this redesign?

Seems like the designers or the owners tried to consolidate the main site with the forum. The only problem is the forum is a whole different beast from the main site.

I'm def not a big fan of the new design. Forums should be kept as simple as possible.

+ Why are the popular Threads locked?

(e.g WAYWT, What are you Listening to? etc etc.)