nom de guerre

absolut

Quote:

i was looking down at the concrete when i was approaching it trying to get gum out of my shoes and i saw the nom de guerre hours stenciled on the ground so i figured it was down the stairs

--- Original message by tokyo someday on Dec 29, 2005 06:18 PM

I was looking for the address, because minya asked me to see if they still had their M65 jackets. So I went from Swatch, and then across the street to Atrium, and I was all confused. icon_smile_sad.gif

Quote:
Quote:

IMO the store is set up nice but I don't see where the clothes justify the price tag, especially the button up shirts with fairly generic prints that are in upwards of $200 but I suppose if anyone is going to pay that type of $$$ it's heads in NYC.

--- Original message by The Badgeman on Dec 28, 2005 07:33 AM

Answer honestly, how long did it take you to find NDG in the first place?

Because I had to stop in the swatch store next door before I was able to find it. icon_smile_shy.gif

--- Original message by TheGrapist on Dec 29, 2005 03:45 PM

I found it right away but only because someone gave me a heads up that it was down the stairs on the corner right next to the Swatch store, if I was going by address alone I'm sure I would've been thrown off.

is anyone else making shirts with prints like this? ive seen like 2 cats wearing them in philly, i dont make it up to nyc very often and cant find these in stores anywhere... im in la this week and saw ndg has stuff in fred segal, ill check that out but any info on all over print tees would be much appreciated !!

• 2 weeks later...

stopped by yesterday. they closed off the downstairs area because they more or less have nothing there. i got an all over print arabic shirt, and the arabic hoody. the hoody material is really high, almost feels thick like a lightweight coat. very nice. i don't know if i can actually rock this thing like i thought i could. a lot more flashy than what i'm used to.

i think the sizing is fairly true. the shirt fits me pretty well. i wear a medium, and the shirt is pretty true to size. also, the quality of the t-shirt is really high, the cotton is extremely soft.

as far as the hoody, i feel that it's true to size as well, if not a tiny bit large, but that might be because it's so heavy and thick.

none of their inhouse stuff is on sale, full retail price.

coats were around $515

shirts were $50 for the graphic, $60 for the all over print

sweaters were around $225

jeans were around $275 (these looked exactly the same as apc new standards on a quick glance)

excellent quality stuff though.