breakfasteatre

Thrift store finds

Guest Berget__
Quote:

paid way too much for that h.s. jacket.

--- Original message by levistrauss on Dec 20, 2005 04:47 PM

I thought it was a real find...Its hard to find nice looking baseball (or football or whatever...im talking about the design) jackets in sweden for under 125$. But i like it and since im living in Sweden no one near me is ever going to have that same jacket. So I've never regretted buying it.

I aint gotta get money man money get me

found a great deal this weekend... a pair of navy prada americas cup for 20$, just a few little knicks on the toe

Bringing this back from the death as I think that we need a thread like this.

I'm aware that there's another (more recent) one (here), but I picked this one since the tittle is better.

Found a butchered up Made in the U.S.A. selvedge Wrangler Jacket.

Thought that it was worth picking up for the denim alone (patching).

Anyone can tell me anything about it?

1354544861_41343cddd8.jpg

1354545103_f14a62b701.jpg

1355435442_2376b67728_o.jpg

1354545755_d086520e7d_o.jpg

1355436208_acef6821be.jpg

1355436556_aac49b0dac_o.jpg

in my latest waywt... the tank was 25 cents, and the shoes my girl bought me for 6$

dcfc0041we1.jpgdcfc0042cp6.jpg

I found this awesome Harley Davidson tee written in Orange and Pink for 3.00$ at Value Village.

I also picked this black sweater vest that looks like it came out of Club Monaco for 2.00$.

place by me,called the spring.. (http://www.thespring.org/) has all these crazy ass expensive brands for next to nothing... Corporations like brooks brothers donate alot to them, as well as brands like YSL, Dior, Gucci are all stocked in the store... Dior style members only jacket was like $12.50 last time I was in there... Bunch of Burberry dress shirts as well... I just never bring my self to buying anything... lol

i found two denim jackets with the same selvage as cotton posted... one Wrangler and one M_____ (can't remember, but it was a direct knock off of the other one)

didn't buy em though...

worth anything?

the other one was a maverick brand jacket. sub brand of wrangler. probably not worth much, but nice none the less

Thrift store finds make up the majority of my wardrobe... so i thought i'd share a few of my favorites:

Some Izod-Lacoste- This stuff is usually really cheap because Izod outsourced alot of the labour, resulting in clothing not quite up to Lacoste's current standards, but still wearable.

p9104916qt1.jpg

More Izod:

p9104917ri5.jpg

A resort t-shirt for Acapulco- really good fit, and the neck is one larger than on a normal shirt.

p9104918wn7.jpg

A reversable lacoste jacket- i don't know if this is fake or wtf lacost was thinking. Still pretty cool though.

p9104920nt6.jpg

A Ralph Lauren flannel shirt:

p9104921fl0.jpg

... and alot more, like a vintage barbour wax coat, and an RAF flight jacket. Sorry for the long post lol.

^ pics or it didn't happen!

Cheep those shoes are a real good find!

harleyshirt.jpg

Thats the Harley Davidson shirt.

I couldn't find the sweater vest. I have too much clothes that isn't mine in my closet.

Went thrifting today and found these for $1.50 but couldnt identify what these levis are cuz they are a 36x34 and i normally wear a 33 or 34 so if you know just lemme know. But either way my thrift store contribution

IMG_8374.jpg

IMG_8373.jpg

hella_hyphy nice stuff. most of the stuff you get at value village over in Vancouver gets snapped up right away. you usually always see the same hipster/scene/emo kids looking through them like everyday.

i bought a levis big E type 2 jacket for $15 probably 7 years ago. had no idea what it was at the time, but when i dug it out of my closet last year, i noticed the tag.

Guest jmatsu
Thrift store finds make up the majority of my wardrobe... so i thought i'd share a few of my favorites:

Some Izod-Lacoste- This stuff is usually really cheap because Izod outsourced alot of the labour, resulting in clothing not quite up to Lacoste's current standards, but still wearable.

p9104916qt1.jpg

More Izod:

p9104917ri5.jpg

A resort t-shirt for Acapulco- really good fit, and the neck is one larger than on a normal shirt.

p9104918wn7.jpg

A reversable lacoste jacket- i don't know if this is fake or wtf lacost was thinking. Still pretty cool though.

p9104920nt6.jpg

A Ralph Lauren flannel shirt:

p9104921fl0.jpg

... and alot more, like a vintage barbour wax coat, and an RAF flight jacket. Sorry for the long post lol.

what a waste.

you could have treated your mom to a big mac or something.

place by me,called the spring.. (http://www.thespring.org/) has all these crazy ass expensive brands for next to nothing... Corporations like brooks brothers donate alot to them, as well as brands like YSL, Dior, Gucci are all stocked in the store... Dior style members only jacket was like $12.50 last time I was in there... Bunch of Burberry dress shirts as well... I just never bring my self to buying anything... lol

Wow. You're a terrible person. If I lived there, I would never have to go to Barney's.

Cross posted from Recent Purchases.

picture299lb2.jpg

picture298fn6.jpg

picture287lg7.jpg

picture287ru6.jpg

Perfect fit, nice ass leather, can't wait to start beating it hard get it broken in and shit, just had to get rid of this shitty patch on the back.

picture300ra8.jpg

Guest suckdick

my hands and body get really red and itchy after i thrift shop.

my hands and body get really red and itchy after i thrift shop.

Idk about red and itchy but i have ocd and have to keep wet ones in the car or hand sanatizer to clean up afterward or i'll have a panic attack

$6-$7, hemmed waaay short though, might be frame worthy someday...

IMG_2281.jpg

IMG_2283.jpg

Good find!

But how are these deadstock with cards still attachted but hemmed?

Hmmm?