to spot authentic evisus

mannen

Hi

How the hell am i gonna spot wich evisus on ebay that is fake or is authentic and about wich price is resonable to buy them at?

Im talking about like standard models.

Somehow i found this site http://www.evisuclothing.cjb.net/

He tells me its the real thing on mail and it says it one hte site tough i doubt it because of the low price (at least in comparsion to the price tag in stores here in sweden).

Please help me to a new pair of evisus :P

cjb.net is a free URL forwarding service. It takes about half a minute to register and create a URL in the form -------.cjb.net. The real URL of "evisuclothing.cjb.net" is http://www.freewebs.com/edclothing/INDEX1.htm

Who knows, maybe this guy happened onto a bunch of Evisu stuff at knock down prices and has no other way to shift them. He could just as easily be selling fakes though, or he could be a total scammer who is using photos from other sites / eBay sellers and hopes he'll get a few takers willing to send cash for nothing. All the services he seems to be using (cjb.net, freewebs.com and Gmail) can be signed up for without leaving personal information, so there's no way to trace him if he is running a scam.

Edited by Yakboy Equals Nurturer on Sep 30, 2004 at 12:27 PM

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The fake Evisu's I've seen usually have one or more of the following:

1. Plasticy fake leather label on the outside back waistband.

2. No selvage outside leg seam (yes, I realise not all true Evisu's have this too).

3. Cheap denim. Often heavy 14oz that is 'hairy'. There are fine micro hairs that stick up off the denim. More expensive denim has this 'hair' burnt off in the mill.

4. Terribly heavy handed washes.

I would avoid Ebay for Evisu.

• 1 month later...

I dont care if they are fake or authantic. but you should not call anyone scammer like this without knowing the person. what is someone call you scammer what will you say. atleast he did send my pairs and all i can say is his a honest guy. not like other scammers. i had seen so many people who i bought a jeans of and paid them but never got my jeans. but i ordered from him and he did send it. i dont care how much he is buying these jeans but yes i can say they are better quality jeans i have seen. if you buy a pair of jeans from ebay and buy a paif of jeans from him and you will see the difference. his jeans denim is much much better then anyone.

hahaha are you for real??

No one cares if you're happy with his service or not. He has misrepresented his jeans as real Evisus and that makes him a scammer! You're fine with it, great! But stop trying to defend him and convince other people to buy from him.

see how happy you are when the denim bleeds beyond belief and they start falling apart.

Evisunotdiesel i am not a guy who run that evisuclothing site. i am the customer who bought a jeans of him. and i am not here to tell people to go and buy it of him. i was jus giving my comments about his service. and it depends on the people who wants to buy it of him or not. well i dont want to say much more about him.

I hope you guys have a Great Christmas.

Nobody should buy from him - he is just making it more difficult to find real Evisu jeans online for those that do not have access to Evisu otherwise. If you are consciously buying fake evisus, shame on you... I like to think it is still about the denim and not about stupid gimmicks, though I m probably wrong.

• 1 year later...

I sell original Evisu jeans. All are 100% original guaranteed with a 3 times your money back offer if there not.

I have a few styles in stock at the moment from Evisu GENES range and also from the European Edition range.

I get new Evisu clothing in stock every month so if its real evisu your looking for go to

www.debunkclothing.com

This will take you too my ebay store. Check my feedback for proof of authenticity.

Hope you see something you like.

Go to www.debunkclothing.com for Evisu jeans and other Evisu clothing. We also stock other designer wear. Please take a look.