Boxing day in T.O.

showbiz00ditc

thanks flame. I want to make it fit slimmer and have the arm length shortened, hopefully it's straightforward like you said.

by the way, you guys hear about the crazy shooting at yonge/dundas? I was literally 3 stores north when I heard the gunfire and people just started running up the street. I ran into some tourist store and the owner locked the door. Some punks started hitting on the door yelling "call 911!" and the owner let him in. For some reason the dude took off his jacket and shirts and put them back on before exiting. When I walked out I saw the paramedics around someone who was shot down outside the Pizza Pizza. I read the news and found out it was a female bystander. Fuckers. People were actually taking pictures too, idiots.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

boxing day was alright,

holt's had nothing, seemed like there were about 4000 zegna v-necks sitting around

scored a really sweet Patagonia soft shell at sporting life, 530, half off

and, what i thought was the best deal, a pair of 5ep from Caban for 160, and since i got there before 12, an extra 20% off!

i didn't even know caban carried 5ep...

nairb49

supposed to have spent my day in t.dot.. but was stuck in mtl :S. and yea, holt renfrew down here was shit too. shittiest sale ive seen for a while. the only special on jeans they had was paul smith jeans at 170. there was some others at 10% discount but nothing nice. they had nothing but like 2000 superdry long sleeve polos at 89$.

a random store saved my day though.. they had some crazy sales on stussy and fred perry stuffs.

Edited by infamous on Dec 26, 2005 at 09:19 PM

good day...

gdft brought in some of the old stuff, splatters were nice so i decided to cop, was expecting more og stuff though.

and ransom had really nice sales 20-30% off basically everything had a sale price on it

the whole gdft/nomad/ransom crew was cool even though it was mad hectic

rocky, dope shirt, nice to meet you

Quote: you guys hear about the crazy shooting at yonge/dundas?

i headed to hmv on younge past dundas to return a prince paul album because what i got inside were westcoast crunk instrumentals. and all i see were the police cars, apparently i came there 20 minutes after it went down. pretty sad and surreal day foreal.

nice, nice deals at lileo..would've been much happier if i could fit into sizes larger than small. scored a pair of dry slim jims for $90 + tax and some tees. really, really wanted a nice collective jacket but their smallest in-stock size was a medium.

gotstyle (king/spadina) was 30%-50% off...nice selection of ted baker shoes. copped a black yoko devereaux cotton blazer for $150.

tnt blue: some good deals, just not in my size.

did anyone swing by delphic or klaxon howl?

shit yo that shooting crap is crazy. what time did it go down at around? i was down there eating lunch right at the pickle barrel at like 1. we parked right under yonge/dundas square and as we walked over it me n my buddy were reminicing when there was the caribana shooting there. weird that one went down today there too. shit hope we didnt jinx it!

the sale was good, first time at ransom and loved it. GDFT packed with people as always, wern't very impresed with Nomad though maybe because its directed to another target of people.

I hating waiting in the cold, I toes froze up and shrunk so i had problems trying on my size. sold mostly the old stuff old; got jordan 1s and the uni dunks red/grey version

ransom had pretty good selection, pickups bitter2sweet, stussy, ssur. the crew were pretty helpful, the white girl was pretty fly =)

anyone went to capsule? i saw lots of peeps with capsule bags so i thought it was a pretty good sale. couldn't go because I was freezing my testicles agianst the gdft window....

-don't hate, appreciate-

i guess i've been spoiled by montreal's boutique deals, but i thought most of the sales were pretty crap here with the exception of the 2 items i got for aroudn 50% off from sporting life/caban.

nomad/ransom carry some really nice stuff, especially nomad, but 20% off doesn't seem like much of a sale to me.

considering the price of most of their merchandise, things with those kinds of price tags are usually on big markdown, but i guess thats part of their marketing...

places in mtl with similar product range/prices go down like 70%, i usually can't contain myself!

nairb49