Boxing day in T.O.

showbiz00ditc

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my experience has been that TO has been pretty dissapointing in recent years.

i usually wait until i get back to montreal for school, i've usually missed the beginning cause i get back after new years, but i still find it better than TO

if anyone wants to prove me wrong, i'd be very interested in knowing where to go!!

nairb49

TNT...Delphic...Nomad/GDFT/Ransom...plus all the usual suspects WILL be having sales...expect TNT to blow things out...the Nomad fam will also have good deals...delphic always does big things...in my opinion, it's the one day worth doing "destination shopping"...just don't complain about your size and colour being gone...should have copped when you first saw it...

• 2 weeks later...

Jean Heads....

OTR Sale is as follows...

30% off seasonal denim, highlights are listed below...

LVC 1933 - Calloway

LVC 1930's - Heath

Chip and Pepper - OG (vintage levis denim bolt)

Earnest Sewn - Rollins

Many many others, come early to avoid dispointments...

Seasonal Clothing will also go on sale for 30% off. Call store for specific items...

All new merchandise and regular price denim will be 20% off for Boxing Day and Boxing Day alone...

This does include Canada Goose jackets and Earnest Sewn Dry Filson's cause I've had some people ask me already...

Peace

I think there's gonna be a mailout concerning the boxing day stuff at ransom/goodfoot/nomad...

But I believe ransom and goodfoot are doing buy 2 get 1 free tee's and kicks, respectively, in addition to alot of older stock, as well as one-offs and stuff hidden in the back being pulled up that's going to be marked down ALOT.

Either way, should be a great sale and day, expect lineups in the morning and it being hectic all day, so come early to get what you want.

http://www.inquiringmind.ca