BBC Clothing

ichiroflex

its seems odd that everytime a new thread with the words BBC/Bape/supreme comes along most people go in going "sucks" "moron" "gay" etc etc

how come none of you have gone in say, here, and said the same thing?

http://www.superfuture.com/city/supertalk/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=68

why make so much effort? why does it bother you so much?

for what its worth, i feel if you walk down the street rocking whatever, hoping someone is gonna say "dude that T rocks?" or "shit man that colourway is dope" then you are a

fricking idiot.

icon_smile_dissapprove.gif

"who died and made you king of the fucking Zombies?"

I'm sure nobody cares about BBC anymore, right? Neither do I, but folks sharing their insight and shopping values is good stuff. I've got some sneaks and washed jeans I liked many moons ago. They occupy a mothball laced corner of my closet. I like em, but if I rock them when I'm old enough for social security, I'm betting somebody will totally be like, "granny got the hot shit!" When gravity defeats me, and everything's moved closer to the earth, it'd be cool to get admired for some vintage jeans and retro kicks. I'm just saying.

"I'd be lying if i said i wasnt hooked up in the hype of the release of this shit...thing is if i dont like it i aint buyin it. I admit i got the kicks just cause i thought they were different and i know there are lots of haters of the shoes out there and everybody is entitled to their opinion so i respect that. I bet there is shit in your wardrobe that i think is seriously fucked up but thats your perogative to like and wear it. At the same time its my choice to wear whatever fucked up/hyped/playd out/overpriced/crap design/poor quality shit i wanna wear and that fact is i dont care what u think, if i like it i buy it and wear it...

one life"

i wish more people on the internet were like this guy. he just didnt get angry, wat a novel concept. and jupafett was jokes

im putting an end to this. three words.

BARNEYS

NEW

YORK

here are my rules

1. fuck hype

2. fuck hypebeasts

3. fuck antihypebeasts

4. wear what you like, not what pharell likes

if you like Bape/BBC thats your decision. order from barneys. christ i get shit for wearing julian red instead of sevens from my "metro" friends. but i got them back when the other day his 5 day old rock and republics ripped down the seams.

i think the new BBC stuff is pretty much not hot the original stuff they released i thought was interesting because it was a rif on Bape but a lil watered down

I wouldnt wear it per se but i think its interesting seeing how it was taken to by youth culture

intrestingly enough it seems the bape/bbc peopel hate on skinny jeans guys too

http://nymag.com/fashion/lookbook/video/23745/