ann dmeeulemeester deul layer shirt, dark charcoal colar, size S

retail was 700$ish after takes.

asking 275$

IMG_3501.jpg

doma damir boots: black, size 43.

just got these as i figured they're too big

with proxy fees and all that jazz i paid well over 700$ asking 600$

domaaaa.jpg

Wow, that's funny, he said that he sold them to me and then got them back from customs because he had shipping problems. Then paid him again to cover shipping and then got back to me 2.5 weeks later telling me that he had problems with shipping again. Meanwhile, I sold both of my other ankle boots in anticipation of receiving these boots. I sent him at least 10 messages on SF, SZ and e-mail and he replied once, came back on recently and refunded my money and never responded. PM'd someone else who was dealing with him who got the same story.

damn thats chaos

who else was told the same story regarding the boots?

Wow, that's funny, he said that he sold them to me and then got them back from customs because he had shipping problems. Then paid him again to cover shipping and then got back to me 2.5 weeks later telling me that he had problems with shipping again. Meanwhile, I sold both of my other ankle boots in anticipation of receiving these boots. I sent him at least 10 messages on SF, SZ and e-mail and he replied once, came back on recently and refunded my money and never responded. PM'd someone else who was dealing with him who got the same story.

so chub rock received 3 payments for the same boots.

what does that mean?

did he provided a trackingnr to you guys??in my case he said,that he doesn´t have one,cause he used regular airmail without tracking.my payment is about 8 days ago and they have to shipped to germany,but i already put a claim to paypal,after reading your stories...