israel?

Guest freedomfighter

travelling to a superfuture city? exotic holiday? trying to get the lowdown from the local residents?... best hotels, worst airports, good shopping zones, BAD shopping zones, shops, restaurants, bars, clubs, gay, straight, warped, weird, plus superfuture maps feedback..?

MORE CIGs!!!!!!!

i dont like countries that founded themselves with automatic weapons based on what a fucking story book says. god i fucking hate israel.

and Israel hates you right back

so says the Jew

who is going on a free trip there

cause shit

they're payin

also - US was founded with non-automatic weapons (pre-automatic concept)

DO YOU HATE THE US?

CUZ IF YOU DO

THATS NOT AMERICAN

AND AMERICANS CAN SMELL AMERICANS

YOU DONT SMELL AMERICAN>

and Israel hates you right back

so says the Jew

who is going on a free trip there

cause shit

they're payin

also - US was founded with non-automatic weapons (pre-automatic concept)

DO YOU HATE THE US?

CUZ IF YOU DO

THATS NOT AMERICAN

AND AMERICANS CAN SMELL AMERICANS

YOU DONT SMELL AMERICAN>

Game reconize game, and you lookin kinda unfamiliar right now

yeah but dude, THE BIBLE. THE FUCKING BIBLE. that's a JOKE dude.

my problem with israel is that they thought the palestinians would pussy out and not fight back and now, still, they refuse to deal with the fact that if you push someone and they push back, you cannot claim to be a victim. accept that you started a fight and deal with it.

israel is that secret bully that runs to the principal when you try and stand up for yourself. that kid is annoying.

i'll say though, its a beautiful place. great cafe culture.

yeah but dude, THE BIBLE. THE FUCKING BIBLE. that's a JOKE dude.

my problem with israel is that they thought the palestinians would pussy out and not fight back and now, still, they refuse to deal with the fact that if you push someone and they push back, you cannot claim to be a victim. accept that you started a fight and deal with it.

israel is that secret bully that runs to the principal when you try and stand up for yourself. that kid is annoying.

i'll say though, its a beautiful place. great cafe culture.

hell, I agree with this entirely. Honestly, I'd love to see the conflict resolved with Palestine getting the majority of the benefit for the sheer fact that Israel has been that secret bully for so long - but simultaneously, I believe in the country, and I don't hesitate to support it when the global community singles it out for anything but its bullying tactics and history of being a repeat offender on that front. I could never concede to the view of an anti-Zionist or a crazy ass fucking fundamentalist, but I believe in Israel. Every country has its dark sides.

alright, so fundamentally, we agree. im with you on being against weirdo anti-zionists that blame israel for everything, i'd just like to see the nation own up to its dark side a bit more and hopefully continue to inch towards reconciliation with palestine.

let's celebrate with this awesome random photo i found by searching the phrase "raped candy"

2212000305_ebb4d35ab0.jpg

alright, so fundamentally, we agree. im with you on being against weirdo anti-zionists that blame israel for everything, i'd just like to see the nation own up to its dark side a bit more and hopefully continue to inch towards reconciliation with palestine.

let's celebrate with this awesome random photo i found by searching the phrase "raped candy"

2212000305_ebb4d35ab0.jpg

I drink to your health, sir.

palestinian girl reports to thread.

wats good?

aye jeep, fuck staten island... i finally got out here, wna go back to brooklyn.

edit: i would give some tips on jerusalem but i only really have even been on the palestinian areas.