If you thought the hate in Supertrash was intense...

RyanF

If someone made a thread right now saying they were going to kill him/herself, some of us would probably respond the same way the people at bodybuilder.com did. I mean, it is the internet & it's not like people don't come on here seeking attention that they don't receive in reality. So it is kind of hard to tell if it would be a hoax or not.

Let's see how stupid your logic is for a second...

If they aren't serious about committing suicide then according to you they're just seeking attention (I agree) and since they are just seeking attention that then justifies ridicule? If they're seeking attention and if people didn't know whether it was real or not or didn't want to take the effort to investigate / help out then wouldn't the worst of all ridicule then be to ignore them since it deprives them of any attention whatsoever?

Basically if I saw one of these threads and couldn't and/or didn't want to take the time to treat it seriously (which admittedly would probably be the case) then i'd just ignore it. Ridiculing a fashion sense is one thing, a suicide attempt is a whole notha ballpark. Funny internet anonymous douschebaggery is fine, fucking with someones life is not.