Who is on Adderall?

tangerine

Are you taking Adderall? (multiple answers permitted)  

167 members have voted

1. 1. Are you taking Adderall? (multiple answers permitted)

• Yes
    • No
    • I am supposed to be, but I stopped.
    • What is Adderall?
    • Daul Kim
    • Darth Maul
    • meta

i just taught myself the chapter on kinematics of rigid bodies in a day and a half (this usually takes a 3 weeks). it's not all the adderall--i put in a lot of effort--but i don't think i could have accomplished this much this fast without adderall.

definitely not making a habit of this though, only a level or productivity to strive towards when i'm not on adderall.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or more likely, dropped out of college and sniffing glue.

no shit... i could have tripped on acid all day in high school and still passed.. if you're using adderall to pass in high school.. you'll be shooting meth by college.

I messed up freshman/soph year and I'm trying to make up for it big time by full 4.0s, high SATs, etc.

Granted, high school is not insanely difficult, to pass... but it's hard to be on top I suppose.

obviously not a natural braniac. unfortunately, some people have to work at it. i feel sorry for those people. ...no, actually i just laugh at them.

can u snort it?

you can snort just about anything

^^ agreed. I don't like much chemical stuff, medicine, anything. I was just drinking coffee in college when I was tired?

I don't understand why you'd need speed to do your homework?

It's really unhealthy in many ways, to just sleep three hours and take add to do your shit. It's normal to be tired some days, just gotta be responsible with the priorities.

i dont know... i think drugs should be taken for a recreational purpose, not to do something. 'cause if you do that shit every time you have something to do, then at some point you won't be able to do it "naturally", which should actually be the opposite. It's not normal to have to use substance to do something.

addiction addictioooooooon

Guest doubletap
i dont know... i think drugs should be taken for a recreational purpose, not to do something. 'cause if you do that shit every time you have something to do, then at some point you won't be able to do it "naturally", which should actually be the opposite. It's not normal to have to use substance to do something.

addiction addictioooooooon

i agree. it can become quite addictive. i never take as much as i'm prescribed. i only really take them if i have a lot of work that im not looking forward to or when i'm drinking sometimes.

Addy is kinda fun. I first took it my last year of college. I've always had ADD but it's not crippling and my mom is organic like that so I never took pillz or any shit for it.

a friend bummed me one when i was wrapping up my thesis type paper. It was pretty tight, and it got done but the quality of the work was about the same as everythign else i do (aiiight but procrastinated and half assed). it just did it in a shorter amount of time because i wasn't being distracted by every details.

Now i occasionally take for fun if i want to have a really intense convo, while playing mario then go get drunk and smoke tons of cigs.

the crash and next day feeling is pretty shitty and mostly not worth it but every once in awhile it can be amusing.

also, everyone thinks they are ADD and maybe in some way they are. but you dont need anything. i think its crap that that it is an excuse for anything.

i am not anti-drug in the least (see weed thread)

but jesus christ i can't believe you people

americans will cram anything down their throat for any reason if it comes from a pharmacy

stop and think about what you're really doing in college if you need a powerful stimulant to succeeddon't bother applying to university

i completely agree.

what people don't get is that the Medical business is exactly that, a business, and when pharmaceutical companies come up with some new drug they need to create a market for it in order to make money and they make you believe you need something when you really don't.i bet there isn't anyone out there that wouldn't be diagnosed with ADD. this thread is fucking sad.

if you can walk and breathe normally don't take any fucking pills, it's a vicious cycle. most of you people won't be able to do a thing in a couple of years without the aid of some kind of drug because you try to excuse your shortcomings with some kind of chemical unbalance and that's bullshit.

if you need to take Adderall to finish high school, go work in a macdonalds asap because that's where you will end up anyway ,if your brain still works, when you realize that you aren't cut for bigger things.

• 1 month later...