JUUN J Trench coat cape!!!!

dismalfuture

This is it, the Juun J trench coat cape. As seen on the runway as the show finale piece, where all the models came out wearing one:

79117165vw4.jpg

As worn by the legend, in WAYWT:

2947592912_2e97d1908f.jpg

What you can't see in these pictures though, as with all Juun J pieces I've encountered thus far, are the incredible details and workmanship. This thing is double and triple stitched all over, has all manners of leather covered buckles, wood buttons, and then the signature multi-button placketed rear vent that Juun does, plus an upper buttoned pleat across the back. The detachable hood alone has insane detailing and workmanship, and anybody who's seen this piece in person can vouch for that.

The textiles themselves are imported from Italy and France, and the construction is done here in Korea, and then pieces are individually inspected Juun J. There are really only a number of each Juun J outerwear piece out there kicking around this seaon, like 20-30 a piece, so this is some rare shit and you probably won't see another for sale, unless winq sells his.

My pics of the detailing aren't that great, but I think you get the idea.

DSC_0017-1.jpg

DSC_0018-1.jpg

DSC_0019-1.jpg

DSC_0020-1.jpg

Sizing/Pricing:

This is tagged a 48 (winq's is a 48 as well, for reference) but as you can see it has dropped shoulder epaulets and by nature of being a cape is a one size fits all type of deal. Anyone from a 46 to at least a 50, if not 52 should be able to wear this, and I'm not realmyth'ing.

Price: I got this for a good deal so I am passing it along, I can sell it for $750 plus shipping, varies by destination. (Canada is cheaper than the USA by like ten bucks). Was originally like $900 over here.

Look for my other threads for the matching shoes and do a whole runway getup.

Yeah, as long as you're a good 6 inches or more, I think that wouldn't be a problem. If you joined the Juun J outerwear society (see: superfashion thread) you might get some fit pics of that nature as well. Lab and Fab are coordinating Juun J nude pics.

kinda wish this cape was a dark color lawlz.

khaki..hmm..

It'd look ill in like black or navy, but Juun J has always done only khaki trenches since day one, and this shit is like a keystone kop.

• 1 year later...