Leather Boots, Wool, Denim, Flannel & Oxford Shirts, Pants, Jeans and More! XS-S

nf one

Carried over from other thread because it was getting super messy. So again, paypal, cash, check, gold bars, pay me whatever. New york meetup, international shipping, pigeon messanging, I can get it to you however. PM is the fastest way to get at me for anything. And please do feel free to get at me for any reason whatsoever.

Note that I'm in college and don't have an iron or ironing board and don't really fold things so pretty much everything looks better IRL and will look better on you than it does on me. Holla

Pendleton Flannel XS

item2.jpg

SOLD

Pendleton Flannel XS

item3.jpg

SOLD

Warrior Harrington XS

item1.jpg

SOLD

Vintage Flannel XS/S

IMG_3557.jpg

May very well be the best pattern EVER. Compliments roll off da bitches lips like water when I rock this. Too bad I want to be unapproachable and mysterious so I won't wear this anymore. Slimmed for a less hobo fit.

$25 + Shipping

Uniqlo Broadcloth Oxford XS

IMG_3558.jpg

IMG_3560.jpg

Again, lots of expensive tailoring for a more modern, Lad Musician-y cut. Note that it DEFINITELY looks assloads better in real life, I can't afford an iron or an ironing board and I can't fold to save my life so seriously. You can make this look better.

$40 + Shipping

Uniqlo Denim Shirt XS

sale1.jpg

Americana workwear awesomeness. Dark indigo color.

$40 + Shipping

Vintage Western XS/S

sale2.jpg

Classicaly clean, simple western for more American goodness. Pearl button snaps and cropped slim cut.

$20 + Shipping

Perfecto Style Leather Biker Jacket (Sz 34)

IMG_3907.jpg

Yo LOOK this thing is dope. Tagged size is 28 but thats cuz it was made for like really jacked truckers and shit. This is how it looks on me and im a 34/44. Every zipper, buckle, button, flap, and pocket is functional. Quilted lining. There is a hole in the armpit of the lining and one of the zipper tabs on the cuff (not the zipper itself) fell off so I made a makeshift one but the zipper tabs fold away anyways so they aren't even visible while you are wearing, so you are stoops if that stops you. Can probably get a cobbler to replace for like $1. And the armpit you can stitch yourself or leave it, hasn't stopped me from rocking it.

$75 + Shipping

Hare Trench Coat (XS/S)

team_smar_t-img522x600-118681507812.jpg

team_smar_t-img522x600-118681508712.jpg

Yo look you know people dickride this shit. Tagged size is L but by normal human sizes (and this is coming from a tiny asian dude) this thing is a fucking xs/s. That is HOT. where else u find dis shit. TELL ME. if i could buy like 6" of height i wouldnt be selling this to you. so if you are six inches taller than me go fuck yourself

shoulders: 16"

pittopit: 18.5"

length: 38.5"

$185+Shipping

Vintage Flannel (S)

IMG_3559.jpg

SOLD

Uniqlo Slim Wool Pants (29x30)

sale4.jpg

Again sorry about not ironing my ish. 100% sexy dark charcoal wool. Steez on your grandpa.

waist: 14.5"

thigh: 10.5"

knee: 8"

opening: 7"

inseam: 29"

$45 + Shipping

Cheap Monday Tight Italian Unwash (29x34) [Right side]

sale7.jpg

SOLD

Leather Chelsea Boots (Size 42)

IMG_3554.jpg

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p57/pauleng/IMG_3570.jpg

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p57/pauleng/IMG_3572.jpg

SOLD

American Apparel Poly-Cotton Stripe Crew Neck (Size S)

serve.jpg

Worn once on halloweeeen. spookyy frenchman.

$15 + Shipping

Israeli Combat Boot (Size 42)

IMG_3905.jpg

Have never felt a foot inside them. Identical to the higher cut version that Oak was selling for something like $145.

$45 + Shipping

• 3 weeks later...