Girls I've Smashed Appreciation Thread

WayneGibbous

I have to try it, heard great things.

even though i'd do it, i don't see what's so great about it. why all the preg-bitch sex hype? missionary position would b kinda wack, no? only obvious good thing is that you could nut inside.

even though i'd do it, i don't see what's so great about it. why all the preg-bitch sex hype? missionary position would b kinda wack, no? only obvious good thing is that you could nut inside.

im not speaking form experience, but missionary would not be the only position you could do. i would do it to say ive done it, but i wouldnt go looking for a preg bitch to smash.

weidna: nice work...but you gotta lock that shit down next time.

im not speaking form experience, but missionary would not be the only position you could do. i would do it to say ive done it, but i wouldnt go looking for a preg bitch to smash.

weidna: nice work...but you gotta lock that shit down next time.

yeah obviously.

J- I hear pregnant girls are horny as hell though, so it could be a really good romp if she's super into it.

that girl is the reason there are wedding chapels all over the fucking city. you took a major L not locking that shit down.

Ur trippin. Got into it when i was 18 and Im not wifing shit before 28 at the earliest. I also want to apologize in case this gets back to her, she was acquainted with neek and im assuming that he still lurks on occasion. Im a scumbag and I officially retire from swinging my dick around in this dispicable thread.

Im a scumbag and I officially retire from swinging my dick around in this dispicable thread.

If it helps…at any moment we can still have Neek's dick swinging around this despicable thread (before the lock of course).