Warehouses/factory outlets in CA,LA, san fran, etc.

allacedout

Nordstrom Rack and Loehmanns liquidate stock from Nordstrom's and other department stores, so anything those stores sell.

The others are mainly clothing and accessories, pants, shirts, jackets, sweaters, hoodies, belts, hats... stuff like that.

Popular current brands and styles, if that's what you're asking. Maybe you should say what you are looking for?

ask a cassowary

Edited by tangerine on Nov 22, 2005 at 06:18 PM

SF: try

- Rolo: expensive jeans, hoodies, and highend street clothes

- Try the stores on Hayes Valley: there's a couple alright stores like Azalea and the mens clothing store next to the sake shop and HUF if you like Nikes.

- In the last resort, you can try the stores on Haight Street- don't write it off just yet, there's a few vintage stores and TRUE and Stussy.

- Lastly there's a few stores, Upper Playground and Primtive Sound down Haight on "upper Haight which is 20 blocks from the other stores on Haight street.

LA:

- There's a few stores on Los Feliz Blvd, including a few alright clothing stores with small brands and XLarge store.

- There's a cool store on Sawtelle and Olympic in West L.A. called Black Market that I like, with Giant RObot just up the street.

- Then of course, there's the shopping on Robertson ave, including American Rag (i hate), then there's Undefeated too for all your hip hop sneakers.

- There's also the VICE store somewhere I think on Melrose but it's slightly out of the way.

Edited by Sauce on Nov 22, 2005 at 09:46 PM

Quote:

Black Market has a Long Beach branch. It's not that great, mostly Penguin/Modern Amusement/RVCA/Ambiguous. More "brand-namey" than stylish.

Long Beach has 4th st, which is oversold if you ask me, but I've found some nice stuff there. Actually, the best thing I ever got there was a chair that matched the rest of my parents' kitchen furniture.

Edited by miguel on Nov 23, 2005 at 07:38 PM

--- Original message by miguel on Nov 23, 2005 07:36 PM

There's Proper shoe store in Long Beach, probably next to everything else you listed.