unklesteve on wifeswap

unklesteve

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

word, plus rep to anyone who can link to a torrent. I don't get cable tv.

There will be a small army of computer-nerd yo-yo players watching this, and I'm going to bet there will be a torrent available within a few hours of the episode airing. I'll keep an eye out...

btw, whats going on with her skin?!? :cool:

No idea. I found out after the swap ended that she's only 36. She wouldn't tell me how old she was, and I assumed she was late 40s the whole time, which (in my mind) explained some of the conflicts as generational in nature.

My favorite part of that:

"I don't want your knee-jerk response, I want the truth."

"Well, I guess we're done then."

Amazing.

She seems like a crazy hypocrite who is very demanding. Did the producers/directors ask you to dramatize a little bit? Or was it all natural?

All natural. In fact, the producers were very much AGAINST bumping anything up, since they knew that once you cut 2 weeks of filming down to less than an hour, it's all going to look more intense anyway.

Plus, she was plenty intense for everyone. All I had to do was try to keep my shit together.

did you ever call her a cunt or something? I would've definitely had to drop the c bomb.

I'm not yet at liberty to discuss what I or my wonderful wife may or may not have called her at any point during the shoot.

:rolleyes:

So check this out...

We want to compile a "best of" video of people watching our episode and providing commentary. Kinda like the way they would pull us out during the shoot to film us talking about whatever just happened.

If you're going to watch, and you have a video camera, please film yourself watching and commenting on the episode and get us the footage!

Either upload it somewhere as .mov or .mpeg, or throw a CD or DVD in the mail to me. (PM for address)

If we get enough different people all over doing this, the end result will be no less than epic. And fucking hilarious.

I never watch the show, but this'll be hilarious. Think there'll be a chance to find this on a torrent or streaming somewhere after it airs? Won't be at the house when it comes on Friday night.

You're a brave man, going through this type of experience. What made you sign up for it?

What made you sign up for it?

They contacted us, actually. They were looking for a "performer family" and my name kept coming up. So they called, we said "Sure, why not?" and then Marlee got pregnant again. So we couldn't do the show, and we forgot about it.

The DAY that my daughter Trixie turned 6 months old (which is their age threshold for safety/health reasons) they called us back and asked if we were still interested.

Mostly...it was just too weird an opportunity to pass up.