unklesteve on wifeswap

unklesteve

That was an entertaining watch man. I would say your family gained alot from the experience in personal terms not from what that queer tried too induce and zane? seems incredibly mature for his age. The other parents were fucking insane i just couldn't relate to them in the slightest but each too their own i suppose, those kids will have a meltdown and be the next mickey and mallory from natural born killers.

From the camera it looked like her face permantly pished sweat haha.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Weird update.

Being on the show landed Marlee and I the ignoble title of "Most Interesting People 2009" in Cleveland Magazine.

Along with a bunch of people who weren't very interesting at the party we attended for the weird little award ceremony.

Click here for an epic picture of domestic violence and fashionable clothing.

I feel bad saying that the people at the party "weren't very interesting". It was a very weird and awkward party and while we arrived a bit late...it didn't seem like there was really much effort to introduce anyone to each other.

And it was held in a closed shopping mall downtown, so it was cold and not very "homey". Not a great atmosphere for throwing a bunch of strangers together and expecting them to have fun.

I still get e-mails randomly about the show, and people stop by my store, browse around, and then eventually get to "Oh hey...I, uh...saw you on Wife Swap...". It's always really funny, and the comments are always the same. "Those people were FUCKED UP!"

Man, I hope those kids turn out alright. At the very least, with all the gymnastics and sports, they'll probably be able to take their folks in a bar fight to win their freedom. Isn't that how the Romans did it?

It really weirded me out when after the shoot I found out she was only 36.

From her skin and attitude, I had her pegged for 45ish.