Goodfoot's De La Hi Lottery

A Friend Of Yours

Quote:

If you don't care about the shoes, who says you have to go right at 11 am?

Come through 11:15 and the line will be gone and you can check out Ransom.

--- Original message by soulize on Nov 19, 2005 11:54 AM

Oh, cool. I didn't know how long the line would last.

I'll do that then icon_smile.gif

Edited by minya on Nov 19, 2005 at 11:56 AM

Yeah, usually the lineup goes quick, the lineup is usually just to get sizes, once people get their pair they file out pretty quickly. Obviously it depends on how big the lineup is, but usually 15-30 minutes afterwards the storm calms.

Wait, is the 11 AM time just for bypassers? Then it opens for those that line up at 12? I gotta find out and clear it up for ya'll.

http://www.inquiringmind.ca

Edited by soulize on Nov 19, 2005 at 12:00 PM

Quote:

TO MINYA

--- Original message by dontcaretoomuchforcrap on Nov 20, 2005 06:36 PM

Yeah, gee, it's a stupid question because I have no idea how long people line up for sneakers for (christ, that's retarded in and of itself) and I'm only in the city on the 25th.

You're a moron.

Quote:

Dunno if any of y'all reached up to the party last nite, but Low Budget was off the fucking hook.

Ridiculous set.

Easily one of the best jams of the year.

Peace

--- Original message by triniboy27 on Nov 20, 2005 11:17 AM

DIPSET DIPSET DIPSET DIPSET DIPSET DIPSET DIPSET DIPSET DIPSET DIPSET DIPSET DIPSET DIPSET DIPSET DIPSET DIPSET DIPSET DIPSET DIPSET DIPSET DIDIPSET

wind breakin necks with that neon air tech

got there at like 8... no one was lined up so i took a little trip to st lawrence market for some pemeal on a bun. walked around there for a bit. got back in line at about 10, 6th position in line. got inside at like 1045 (the dude that let us in was mad cool, everyone else was heated at him though. respect though) got some tiffs for 180 each (they only had 10 pairs in, one in each size skam was saying) n got some dela's $200 each. goldiggers are in for $160. HOT.

tiffs were only 180? how deep was the line by 11AM? I was way too tired to head down there today . De Las are nice, but 200 is a lil steep

but they were selling for 300 earlier ?(thats what i heard they were going to be sold at for on saturday)... i coulda used a second pair at that price..

anyways missed out on ransom (dammit), but ill check it next time im in town..

Edited by homi29 on Nov 26, 2005 at 11:11 PM