[FS] Supreme Stuff - Box Hoodie - New Era - Box Cap - Backpack and Uniqlo Flannel

amo te

hey guys, got some stuff to unload.

paypal ONLY + 4% or NYC meetup

NO TRADES UNLESS MENTIONED

i ship usps and i ship fast - check the feedback

all prices INCLUDE shipping

feel free to make offers - if i don't reply, it's because your offer sucks and you're an idiot. real talk.

next is a yellow/black triple S new era from this season - 7 3/8. hat is bnwt tags. obviously a sick hat and in the best colorway no doubt (get your pirates steez on).

BIN - $62.00 SHIPPED OBO

DSCN2855.jpg

DSCN2856.jpg

DSCN2857.jpg

DSCN2858.jpg

green dyed twill box cap from this season. released a couple weeks ago. bnwt. awesome hat, best fitting one from this season because of it's heavy construction. definitely not all flimsy like the recent box caps.

DSCN2852.jpg

DSCN2853-1.jpg

DSCN2854.jpg

BIN - $60.00 SHIPPED OBO

next is the infamous el martillo 22nd backpack in dark navy/black. the sickest backpack to drop from supreme in years. awesome construction, tons of pockets, sturdy fit and padded as hell. backpack fits a shoe box (i've fit up to a sz. 12 in there) and the laptop sleeve will fit a laptop as big as a macbook pro. you should all know the deal with this backpack and if you don't know then do your homework. you don't see these come up in the colorway EVER. the other 2 colorways look like something a clown would wear. step your game up and cop this underrated piece that will last a lifetime.

has been used a few times but is in perfect condition.

DSCN2864.jpg

DSCN2865.jpg

BIN - $220.00 SHIPPED OBO

also have this uniqlo flannel from this season for sale. used a couple times, washed once and then stored in my closet. really nice, soft, slim fitting flannel in a dope colorway. can't really go wrong with this piece.

size large but fits like a bigger medium.

DSCN2862.jpg

DSCN2863.jpg

BIN - $40.00 SHIPPED OBO

i still like it ALOT, i just think that the wool m-65 coming out would be better for me. i'm hoping it comes out soon so i can see how heavy duty it really is, though .. the cruiser is a sick jacket for sure and i'm still on the fence about keeping it, however i figure it wouldn't hurt to entertain offers ..