OK fashion & sartorial gurus - I need your help again!

Tyler

Hello all

You guys seem to be able to steer me in the right direction on all sorts of things so I need your help. I have just seen a Belstaff Che Guevara jacket in a shop here in London and I have to say I really quite liked it and the shopkeeper was (as can be expected) saying it looks pretty damn fine. Now, I had heard that Belstaff was a bit naff now and then I have also heard that it's pretty damn cool. I don't ride a motorbike but would like a jacket for winter and the Belstaff seems pretty cool and gets better with age - or so they say.

But, whilst I should be able to make up my own mind I would like to know if you lot think my purchase would be a sartorial faux pas?

I was going to get yet another pair of Dior raw denim jeans at the weekend but buying the Belstaff would mean that money is too low to get both.

What do you reckon?

PS - Didn't like the other Belstaff jackets just this Che one which fits very differently to the traditional ones... I can't find a link to a piccie on the web (sorry)

Thanks

T