FS: Carol Christian Poell, Rick Owens, Y's Yohji Yamamoto, N4, Viridi-Anne...

mike lowrey

a few items need to go to make room (and money) for something... sorry for the bad pictures, my main camera is in my suitcase somewhere in new york, can take better pics in a day or so - pics fixed

CCP thumb knit turtleneck

SOLD

Rick Owens double layer l/s shirt

SOLD

N4 zip linen shirt, size 2

bought this from mindtrive/black in kyoto, but I have to admit that its a bit snug and I haven't worn it much because of that. I hate to sell it but its not doing any good in my closet [cry]

beautiful slim cut with layered sleeves, the lower super long layer is light cotton and bunches up beautifully above the hands. otherwise the shirt is unlined linen with a heavy two way zipper. worn just a few times, like new. fits like a slim M/48.

pit to pit: 50cm

body width: 47cm

shoulder to shoulder: 43.5cm

shoulder to hem: 74cm

$390 + shipping

n4--1.jpg

n4--2.jpg

05-11-1.jpg

Viridi-Anne trousers, size 3

from the s/s collection. size 3, fits like a 48 or approximately a size 31 waist. colour is a dark greyish green, zippered pockets + regular pockets on sides and one zippered one on the thigh. lightweight cotton canvas. double button enclosure (big snap button plus a regular one), zipper fly and a drawstring at the waist.

bought from the V-A store in harajuku, worn just a couple of times so like new.

asking $260 + shipping

waist across: 44cm

full length: 106cm

thigh width at crotch: 30cm

leg opening: 21.5cm

front rise: 25.5cm

back rise: 35.5cm

viridi3.jpg

viridi1.jpg

viridi2.jpg

viridi4.jpg

Y's button up shirt, size 3

super soft and comfortable button up with distressed edges on collar, cuffs and hem. the colour is a light grey with a slightly blueish green tone. size 3, fits like a 50 or an L, looks good fitted or slightly oversized. 100% cotton, french cuffs with two-way buttons.

$230 + shipping

pit to pit: 56cm

body width: 52cm

shoulder to shoulder: 45cm

shoulder to hem: 77cm

ys1.jpg

ys2.jpg

ys3.jpg

ys4.jpg

Y's knit sweater

a sand coloured knit with beautiful texture and material. super soft knit with an incredible constuction, theres practically no seams on the whole shirt. just darting on the shoulder that is also perfectly finished so it looks nice from both sides. I think this could also be worn reversed if the tag was removed. I believe its 100% cotton, but not fully sure as I've cut off the tag. size I think was a 4, fits like a slim 50 or L.

condition is perfect, worn about 5 times and hand washed once.

$365 + shipping

ys5.jpg

ys6.jpg

ys7.jpg

pic worn

also have this left:

b&w striped cashmere knit, size L

sold

rickstripe1.jpg

and will post a couple of additional things in a while...

oh and still have these as I was stood up by ghulkan after holding them for him for two months :(

Junya Watanabe wrinkled linen shorts, M

bought two pairs but willing to let the other ones go for now since I have quite a few shorts now. Awesome linen shorts from Junya Watanable in a dark-ish tan colour. the wrinkles look really cool when worn. size is M, fits a typical size 31-32 but can be adjusted with the straps on the waist. other details include a cool lining in the pockets.

measurements: waist 44cm, length 62cm

retail £265, willing to sell for the same sale price I paid, £159

= $316

junya1.jpg

junya2.jpg

junya3.jpg

junya4.jpg