Fs: Samurai S0500xx Unwash

aeternus

brand new, chainstiched to 33'' (inseam) at 2nd shop. unwash version.

tagged size 32.

same as these

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=26&category_id=&manufacturer_id=10&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

looking for japanese retail + 4% paypal + EMS shipping. Price is kinda firm.

I am located in japan.

Please dont pm me. For all inquiries send email to

[email protected]

thanks

1. these ARE brand new, never used. if the size/length is right for you, it makes no difference. if not, nobody is forcing you to buy 'em.

2. you dont save $? you save domestic shipping+proxy fees+bank transfer fee. are you expecting to save $100 for a pair of Jeans whose price is $200 ish? Or does 2nd ship worldwide? unfortunately i dont think so.

3. You should question a lot of others who are selling used pairs for above retail. And you should question BIG, SE, etc.

4. I never said i would not take offers in the future. Just atm price is firm.

1. these ARE brand new, never used. if the size/length is right for you, it makes no difference. if not, nobody is forcing you to buy 'em.

2. you dont save $? you save domestic shipping+proxy fees+bank transfer fee. are you expecting to save $100 for a pair of Jeans whose price is $200 ish? Or does 2nd ship worldwide? unfortunately i dont think so.

3. You should question a lot of others who are selling used pairs for above retail. And you should question BIG, SE, etc.

4. I never said i would not take offers in the future. Just atm price is firm.

ummmm... you can order shit from 2nd and get it shipped to the states.