Engineered Garments, PS Paul Smith, APC NS Black Raw, UNIS

ireillytoole

A couple of thing for sale that have just been sitting in my closet...Sorry, my camera's busted, so I have only crappy phone pics, but will be more than willing to PM even more crappy phone pics upon request. Disclaimer: First time measuring clothes, I think I did a pretty good job, but please forgive minimal discrepancies. And although I don't have many posts, I have had many transactions between SF and Sufu, plus have 100% positive feedback on Ebay with >100 transactions, references upon request.

All items include shipping CONUS

1. BNWT ENGINEERED GARMENTS Mens Denim Jacket

COTTON 100% 8oz DENIM by CONEMILLS, Made in USA.

Retail value: $235.00 My Price: $175

Color: Black

Size: Medium

Pit-to-Pit: 19"

Sleeve: 27"

Length: 23.5"

Received a a gift, but not my style, only worn to try on. Here's a fit pic:

EG.jpg

2. APC New Standards Black Raw 28

Retail value: $155.00 My Price: $110

Color: Black Raw

Size: 28

Waist 15"

Leg opening 7.5"

You know em' and love em, and you know black raw is harder to come by than indigo. Bought off a Sufu member, who wore them only a couple of times, then passed them on to me. I tried them on once, and let's just say I tried to size down too much, and not a fan of the smaller leg opening. Never washed, never soaked, no signs of wear at all, practically new without tags. Would trade for rescues in black, size 28-29.

APC.jpg

3. BNWT PS Paul Smith White Long Sleeve Button Down Shirt

Retail value: $260.00 My Price: $85

Color: White

Size: M

Pit-to-pit:20"

Shoulder to shoulder" 17.5"

Bottom of collar to tail: 30.5"

Really nice thin, yet not transparent material that unfortunately I can't capture with my crappy phone pics. If you look really closely, you can see that there are fine stripes that are noticeable up close. Never worn, bought at a Barneys sale for 1/2 off. Doesn't have a Paul Smith tag, but a generic Barneys tag inside the shirt, along with extra buttons. In the interest of full disclosure, marking this off quite a bit b/c it has a miniscule, EXTREMELY faint pink dot on the collar. I couldn't capture it on film, and really, unless you are looking very closely at it, its pretty much not there, but hey, I want to be an honest seller. If you buy this item, and the mark is any more noticeable than promised, I'll buy it back, minus shipping.

Anyways, I initially placed in a fit pic, but it really doesnt do it justice, as it just looks like a generic white shirt, so opted for a pic to try to capture the material of the shirt.

PS.jpg

4. UNIS Chunky Grey Cardigan

Retail value: Over $200.00 My Price: $85

Color: Grey

Size: S

Pit to Pit: 19"

Shoulder to Shoulder: 17"

Sleeve length: 25.5"

Botom of collar to tail: 24.5"

As you know, chunky knits are making a fierce comeback. Originally bought off a SF member. so it's used, but in good condition. Really, great cardigan from a great company. My crappy pic does not give justice. I'm selling it b/c Im a small in most clothes, and although this fits, I think it chunky sweaters look better when its more fitted, so I'd say this is more suited to a medium.

UNIS2.JPG

That's all for now. If you have any questions, don't be shy. Trades are welcomed, I'm usually a small in most things, waist 31.

Cheers, IPR