what is your father wearing today?

gaydad

havent seen my dad in years, but hes wearing a tee, some levis shorts, and some boat shoes that are at least 5 years old. same as he always has. ever since he moved to florida he has refused to wear pants unless hes at church, and sometimes shorts to church too.

today:

white tee tucked into pre washed Dressman jeans

old burgundy fleece jacket

trashed sebago shoes

I try to give him clothes, but he have no sense of rotation, just wear like 2 shirts into the ground at the time. He could be steezy as fuck in my hand me downs... RW 875s , carhartt pants and a levis jacket, but he just doesnt care.

my dad gets some sweet fadez on his $20 wal-mart jeans and I try to convince him it's a better investment to buy a pair of sammies that'll last him a year or two than buying a shit ass pair of jeans every month or two.

then he tells me to stop being gay and to wash my pants.

ps I like gurls

my uncle on the other hand is bad-ass... he has 4 pairs of sammies so far and loves them all (I recently even sold him my 710's that were too big for me).

He's a cool dude

By day he usually wears a brown hard hat, coveralls, and steel-toed boots. At home, it's usually some faded levis, beat boat shoes, and a variety of ill-fitting shirts. To be fair, the latter isn't really his fault; last year he was diagnosed with throat cancer so during his treatments he lost a fair amount of weight. But he's doing good now, all better and enjoying being "his thinnest in 20 years".

i, too, judge people based on how many pairs of samurai jeans they own.

ummm right. well anyways, I don't need to judge people based on clothing, esp my relatives. I was mearly saying I thought it was cool that my uncle was interested in the concept of dry denim and that SAMURAI (better?) denim and repro brands in general reminded him of jeans he owned when he was younger. Thanks though, having a rough Monday? Don't know what I've ever done to upset you...

my dad either wears work clothes for the office, which is tailored suit with formal shoes.

or work clothes for work around thes house which means beat up jeans or cords, flanel shirt or polo and work shoes/boots.

the contrast between his different work clothes ar sorta weird to me, but I think he likes his around the house work clothes better cause he's kinda gross, and with those clothes has to worry less about being gross, haha.