stussy x nbhd terminators + supreme old skools + supreme public enemys sk8 his

alucard

Sup sufu members,

This is not my first time selling on this website, i used to post under the name steveee. I also sold on HB for almost a year now too. Anyway, Im selling these three pair of shoes. I am willing to package a deal together and my prices are pretty negotiable. No low balling though. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or email me at [email protected]. Sorry for the low quality pictures, I will try to find another camera around here somewhere.

Photo_100308_001.jpg

size 10.5, tried on once, never been worn outside.

110 shipped

Photo_100308_002.jpg

size 10.5, worn outside to play mini golf. im not sure if that actually counts but whatever.

sold

Photo_100308_003.jpg

size 10.5, these have been worn a handful of times. they have plenty of life left and are pretty "rare"

sold

supreme old skools and public enemys are gone

but i have more goodies for you guys

Photo_100308_004.jpg

size 7 5/8, the little ball thingy on the top of the hat is not there anymore. the hat is still in decent condition and is "rare".

60 shipped

Photo_100308_005.jpg

size large, this is a w)taps vatos shirt, super nice. it was released this summer, but i never had a chance to actually wear it. i still have the uber cool packaging for this baby. this shirt goes for 176 retail, but im a good guy.

140 shipped

• 1 month later...