WTB: Supreme box hat

chronoaug

Yea, you hear me. I don't know why, but i want one just for doing yardwork, or being at outdoor sporting events, or the beach or something like that. Must be legit supleme. Not looking to spend a ton so don't waste your time trying to pawn off some rare thing you lined up for. Just simple cap.

Yea, you hear me. I don't know why, but i want one just for doing yardwork, or being at outdoor sporting events, or the beach or something like that. Must be legit supleme. Not looking to spend a ton so don't waste your time trying to pawn off some rare thing you lined up for. Just simple cap.

That first one us uggs. ferrealz.

Second one, not interested in that black on black. sorry

That first one us uggs. ferrealz.

Second one, not interested in that black on black. sorry

dude. that shit is whack.

something simple. like just a red or navy with white writing or box logo or something like that.

terrible- i'm more hood than you'll ever know. have you not seen pics of me? straight skreet

dude. that shit is whack.

something simple. like just a red or navy with white writing or box logo or something like that.

terrible- i'm more hood than you'll ever know. have you not seen pics of me? straight skreet

What is retail + shipping? I don't know how all this works. I don't want to spend a ton of money.

What is retail + shipping? I don't know how all this works. I don't want to spend a ton of money.

Someone has to throw me a bone for what i'm after. I'm not looking for rare colorways or kermit stuff. Just simple and not super expensive. Used is fine and encouraged. Someone hook me up