my thoughts on the JR hobokens

saepnirg

well just got my nikki sixx's in the mail and wanted to share my 0.02 on them seeing alot of pple are deliberating on whether to get a pair of JRs. first off the denim quality is right up there. i've had a pair of apc tights and this blows it right outta the water imo. the wash is actually pretty damn diff from what is shown on fos5. not nearly as distressed. some wrinkles at the thighs and the ankles. v v nice and subtle reddish tint to the jeans from the pink weft. the fit for me is jus right. way better than the apc's which arent all that tight to be honest. fit is alot like the cheap monday tights and my pair look almost identical to the pair of cm's posted by mr.p in the what did you wear thread. could hav sized down 1 tho but i rather it not be nut hugging tight.

better to burn out than fade away

hey well the tag size is pretty much true i bought a 32 and its 32". leg opening is 13". here's a pic of me wearin em and i tink its pretty much a good fit for me except for a slightly baggy thigh. keep in mind that i sized up one tho but now i'm thinking of gettin a true 31 cos im worried abt stretch. any opinions?

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c20/saepnirg/Image066.jpg

Edited by saepnirg on Nov 11, 2005 at 06:14 AM

heartsandcrafts- eh im 6'1 and 150. ya its a good fit now cos i sized one up. dun realli fancy the entire body hugging look. but now im worried abt stretch? after i put some time in w the jeans the thighs and calves are bound to stretch and im worried abt the fit then.