Croatia???

jaku

• 3 weeks later...

if you would like to experience the adriatic coast in the mediterannean sea i would definately suggest for you to go to montenegro instead of croatia, and especially a place/town/city called Budva. It is absolotely beautiful over there.

look through my blackened eyes and you'll see ten thousand lies

Croatia is great - I was there in 2004. the coast is beautiful, make sure you sail between the islands. Go there now b4 it gets too popular.

Any specific questions go ahead and ask.

Visited Croatia, Serbia and Slovenia last year and Croatia was my fav and Ljubljana is a funky little city worth a visit for the stylin traveller.

cheers

tom

hello everyone! love this site, lots of useful information and fun to read. Now live in Toronto but have also lived in Montreal, Prague, Cape Town and Miami.

It's THE spot right now so please believe that Herbs (re: Puffy, Dash, Hollywood fucks, etc.) will bum rush soon enough (to a degree they already are). Property is crazy affordable right now. Invest & in 5 years tops you'll 10x...

War will not happen there (I could type for a while on why but I won't) , they wanna be in the EU so bad, etc etc..

Peace x Croatia x Hotness

The place is gonna blow (which in a way will be sad)...

-Dub

Croatia/Slovenia are great... food & wine, nightlife (Zagreb in Croatia, Maribor in Slovenia I can attest to) as well as the landscape throughout.

themdouble is right about the land.. anyone that wants a euro vacation spot, the place to buy is by the sea in Croatia..

i'll be there in five minutes. five hours later, i'll be there in five minutes -

• 4 weeks later...