Do You Look Down When You Pee?

DüM

DO YOU?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. DO YOU?

I usually look down when I pee to get a rough measure of how hydrated I am. I prefer not to pee in urinals. I prefer peeing in toilets. If I am in public I will pee in the first clean stall I arrive at. (I look inside the stalls and refuse to pee in a toilet that is filled with leftovers.) Afterward, I use toilet paper to clean the head of my wiener; I don't want residual pee in the urethra to dab onto my underwear.

I may, however, pee at a trough, for nostalgia's sake. Although that may just be braggadocio; there's a club here that has a trough filled with ice it in, and I have gone to the bathroom there once in the more than a hundred of times I've been there.

i always look down just in case of the dreaded split-stream

i opt for urinals first, then stalls, and if all else fails, the drain in the floor

i avoid pissing in sinks------it conflicts with the prime directive

i am adept at urinating in alleys, behind lamp-posts, or whatever may conceal my rail of a body

some words of advice, never piss into the wind, do not attempt to piss over a wall taller than you, and never NEVER ever cross streams.