Pictures of YOU with your TOY COLLECTION

bbours

I've already posted this in a few other forums with some positive responses, might as well try it here to:::

I'm working on a project about collectors, specifically those that collect designer toys (be@rbricks, dunnys, qees, kidrobot, etc.) Any collection/toy goes. It would be awesome if you guys could post photos of your collection in here. The catch is, I want YOU in the photo with them!

I'm not going to be using these for anything other than the project; you won't see them posted anywhere strange. If you're going to participate, try to make it a reasonable resolution. If not, whatever. This would help me out a lot, and it should be fun anyway.

This is a cool thread, makes me wish I had something I loved to collect...

Also I think the thread would do better if you made it more general.... people could post up with their denim collection or their leather collection. Might not help with your project but would give the thread a longer life.

E: I kind of like the idea of a Stikfas collection, I wish I didn't throw out my old ones.

This is a cool thread, makes me wish I had something I loved to collect...

Also I think the thread would do better if you made it more general.... people could post up with their denim collection or their leather collection. Might not help with your project but would give the thread a longer life.

E: I kind of like the idea of a Stikfas collection, I wish I didn't throw out my old ones.

You're right that would be pretty cool.

@sircheesecake: i didn't know you could win at sufu

@ mihalis: not my fault. i put myself out there, if no one wants to help out its all good.