ffffound

Servo2000

ordo's is the most cohesive imo.

mine.

also you should try cooliris

I'd love to hear from Ordo / Cotton / Begs whether it's so cohesive because they use FFFFOUND as a specific resource (i.e. "inspiration for my design work") or whether they just have a very focused aesthetic. Personally, half of the stuff I grab is for a single element or part of an idea rather than an entire image so it all looks kind of random to me image-wise but each one is relevant to something I'm working on / thinking about.

Either way, it's nice to know if I need "steampunk" / robots / space shit I can go to cottonducks, for instance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It's seems to be having some glitches recently indeed, I don't think I've gotten that one, but I get to reffffound a lot of stuff that I know is already in "my ffffound".

Also it hasn't suggested me anything really good in quite a while now and seems to be flooded with more and more shit, my "new for you" has recently been alot of shitty cartoons for example...

Oh well...

I always thought it worked through people who's images you've added, what they like etc, in that way the "system" gets an idea of what you like and what the people who's stuff you liked in the past like now etc.

However I've recently have had alot of the same stuff suggested to me on different accounts, so it seems something is messed up...

• 4 months later...

Been looking for a invitation for a long time now, so I would appreciate it greatly if anyone had one they could spare :)

Now updated with a reward for anyone generous enough to spare an invitation,

sufucoin.jpg

I make these myself, engraving and all. *This is just a example*. I will make a new one with custom writing on it and send it for free :)

Its 32x32mm and can be used on a keychain or necklace or similiar.

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...