ReadyToIgnite's accessories - shoes and bags for hypebeasts and hags alike

readytoignite

Mini thread for accessories. Apparel is up at http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=56349

Any questions please let me know, I'm happy to provide more specific measurements or pictures. All prices are in USD and exclusive of shipping (unless otherwise marked). Shipping will be provided near or at cost. Feel free to PM me with offers as well.

References/sold to:

beast, zakkaz, darkeside, r_mutt, histrion, zenpang, macuser3of5, mackelface, homi29, eastcoastrider, onemancult, crisis, champagne_bubblebath, HisPiffness, mis, Carl, matyomat, CFO, cromulated, tm, sless, A-drive, 10digitdeep, JoeySullivan, sneakerstar2, ang_kangkong, jay, skeetinyonose, chronoaug, Phyziks, soundbomber, magik, playdisonlyatnight

============

Uniqlo shell toe canvas deck sneakers, sz 9.5

Really nice but when it comes down to it, I don't like shell toes. Worn twice, excellent condition, 30 shipped us without weird semi-box it came in, +5 with. (price drop)

2i96ow5.jpg

============

Gucci boots, sz ITA 7 (US 8)

Military-style boots from early in the Tom Ford era. Pretty low key branding on the back, crepe sole has wear as shown. Still in great condition, always kept in tip top shape with polishing etc. Used but not abused. Originally 400 (and would now be easily 500+), asking 70 + shipping (price drop)

30hopsm.jpg

35k7s7o.jpg

drea0z.jpg

============

Alife argyle slip-ons, sz 9

No real signs of wear and the insoles are still unused because they run a little big (Vans slip-onish) and i had to use inserts. Some cleanable dirt on the midsoles. Originally 90 but yours for 30 shipped. Last call before I donate these to charity.

263bmki.jpg

============

Puma Platinum sneakers, US 8 (fit like a 9)

Great material and nice suede detailing, Puma stripes are painted on which is a nice touch. Worn a bit but in great shape, no obvious blemishes except a bit of wear on the back of the outsole. No original box but one can be furnished if you need. 30 shipped us. (price drop)

do7020.jpg

============

Puma Beisser sz 9

One of a kind Puma with a crazy "biter" sole. Limited to 500, I have no idea how they managed to build in arch support into this but it's true. Minor scuffs on the front but otherwise in excellent shape. The flash made some parts brighter, true color is shown on the toebox area. No box unfortunately (it was a giant plastic monstrosity that was already broken), 30 shipped us (price drop)

4zkux09.jpg

============

Vans Vault cracked leather Sk8 Hi - sz US 9 / UK 8 / EU 42. Limited edition Vault release from earlier this year featuring an aged cracked leather process. Reminds me of some of the Margiela 0/10 artisanal series and a pretty cool pair of sneakers which were actually pretty tough to track down as most stores didn't get too many in. Letting them go cos I'm not a Sk8 Hi guy when it comes down to it. Comes with both white and black laces. Worn twice, in excellent condition. SOLD

============

Dries van Noten black suede sneakers - sz ITA7.5 (~US 8.5/9). Classic vintage-type sneaker from a few years back, sole shows slight wear but suede upper is in fantastic shape. Comes with original box and cloth shoe bag. 80 shipped us (price drop)

6fk9ftj.jpg

============

Jil x Puma snakeskin sneakers from 2004/5 - sz 10 but fairly narrow - I usu wear sz 9 and was able to wear it fine by tightening the shoelaces. IMO the dopest Jil x Puma collab from Jil's last season at her own company. This is 100% real snakeskin, which explains the orig retail price of 560. Worn maybe 5 times tops, sole texture is intact. comes with original box and bag. 200 shipped us (price drop)

687352d.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...