Not Another Sale: more small stuff (BoO, Spiewak, OC)

geekbonchic

All items include shipping within the domestic US. PM for international shipping. The prices listed are not set in stone; make me offers

P1010002-1.jpg

Band of Outsiders button-down shirts (S/S 2008), size small

-Left: White sea island woven, $100 [highlight]SOLD[/highlight]

-Right: White/grey striped woven, $130 [highlight]SOLD[/highlight]

Don't ever really find myself wearing these two much. Striped one has been worn three or four times, washed once or twice. The white one has been worn once, washed once. The white one has a small faded pen mark on the bottom to the left of the placket (I tried taking a photo of it). It's really not noticeable unless you're staring directly at the shirt.

speiwak.jpg

Spiewak jacket, size small

$50

Have listed this before. Is a very snug fit, so would be best for XS/S. Really comfy and warm jacket, just don't work with the rest of my closet.

ocjeans.jpg

Opening Ceremony slim straight jeans, size 28 [highlight]SOLD[/highlight]

$30

I have too many jeans and these are the ones that get the least wear. Not overdyed, so there is a white weft throughout. Includes braided denim belt. Would fit a 29 or a 28 loosely/sagged.

saffront.jpg

Sage and fool top, size ???

$50

Super soft and comfy shirt that I got off |3ootlegs (I think?). It's kind of stretchy so would fit a XS-S. This fits me great, it's just that the arms aren't long enough. There are also thumbholes in the sleeve. I really wish this fit me. Worn out once, never washed.

fuckin fuck fuck. the sea island cottons are nice. i would've jumped all over that and just sold my normal white oxford cloth. hope it doesn't fit that nig-nog and he resells it