Shaving pubic hair.

andrewsienk

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how is one different from the other really? i would think its more the area you remove the hair from, not how you remove it. just like a dude is suspect if he trims or shaves,. or plucks his brows. unless he has a real unibrow going on.

I have a cheapo electric shaver that cuts down on the majority of it and that's good enough for me. I tried actual cream and razor once and... well, I didn't like the feeing of itchiness and the fact that my dick area was bleeding. So never again. Was smooth for one day and that's it.

how u cut ur dick up? u dont know how to shave?

oh, shut up you gay

I dunno what you have against me but honestly I don't have the energy to even entertain the thought I getting offended by you.

So you think I'm homo for plucking my eyebrows.

Big fucking deal.

Thanks for the revelation dumbass but I'm straight.

I do have gay friends. And they are legit people.

I also fail to see how labeling someone "gay" is somehow pejorative considering you are on a fashion board and your screenname is "fluffer".

My spider senses tells me your a long-time poster just using a secondary account to poke some fun at me.

But shaving your balls is just wrong dude.

I generally shave my balls once a fortnight, but I get my mom to shave my scrotum because it is a really hard to reach spot.

some how i want to believe you

i am slightly aroused at the thought of incest between mother and son

but mother and daughter is my all time favourite

http://www5.puremomson.com/?id=inbiglom&from=ic&anchor=&nopopups=&site_id=PMS&refer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sexincestsex.com%2Fxxx.html

for the ladies:

PLEASE STOP SHAVING DOWN THERE. FEMALE PUBIC HAIR IS SEXY. IT MAKES YOU LOOK MORE DEFINED AND NOT LIKE AN 11 YEAR OLD GIRL. SHIT IS HOT. THANK YOU.

i fully back this statement. if you must, just shave the lips, but anything above the clit please leave alone.... or trim... but dont shave it all off. im not a pedo, and its not hot.