End of Human Civilization?

ken shinoda

i read that everyone in the world, if allotted 1000 sq ft, could fit into the state of Texas. did i read that here or at the steez?

I heard that if the whole China population pees at Taiwan simultaneously, Taiwan would be flooded in an instant!

Anyways, you guys are off topic, please stay on the subject.

Serious business!

I keep this in the back of my mind since I heard a bio teacher talk about it. I dont remebr the numbers but I know that years from now maybe 200/300? idk, some insane amount of people are going to mean the end of the earths population due to over use of the resources. Back to the first post, the question is which group will do it, the gays and their non baby making or the straights and their out of control babing making. either way somebody gets screwed

how about the chinese limiting their baby production to only one? More times than not, they want a boy in order to carry the family name, therefore disposing of baby girls.

Who will all these chinese men have sex with? Paris hilton is only fertile for another 20 years (if that). Your thoughts?

in all serious, I think the end of our modern way of life/civilization isn't far off. As for human civilization as a whole though, I think we are ok for awhile

about a year ago I would have agreed with this in regards to our modern way of life. Right now i'm not too sure, but i'll know for sure a year from now

Who will all these chinese men have sex with? Paris hilton is only fertile for another 20 years (if that). Your thoughts?

They would need to learn how to share. The govt would propaganda heavily on "..sharing is caring". Or the make like american pie and 'do' calzone.

Or these

medium_Andre.jpg

'brotherly' love.