1981 denim - anyone know?

juxtaposed

anyone heard of japanese brand called 1981?

í've seen their stuff just by chance, one of the best denims i've ever seen. there were some denimes, sugarcanes, fullcounts, burgus, etc. to compare

1981 beat them all hands down., on looks of the fabric, on feel, on colour,etc.

just really really beautiful jeans..

Im guessing youre talking about 1921 jeans? I got a pair from theyre first season S/S 2004 and theyre really nice and after wear and many washes they faded very nicely and are by far the most comfortable jeans Ive ever seen. outside of comfort I dont think theyre the nicest denim or best looking pair

i am pretty sure the label said 1981. the store owner (thai) told me they were some sublabel of some major japanese denim manufacturer, whose name i forgot.

he also showed me some denim with a yingyang on the patch (name was something with an o - i guess okura) also very nice. the dude had some nice underground japanese stuff there.

urban outfitters started offering 1921 jeans recently.. They hyped up the first pair quite a bit I haven't seen a pair in person yet, but the pictures didn't look like anything special

honey, you're my religion

Even though you haven't yet expanded

To include a heaven after

Even though I have demanded it

Edited by LIVENUDEGIRLS on Nov 1, 2005 at 01:48 AM