Osklen sneakers, yes or no??

pupil34

Here'S the thing: I've been thinking of buying a pair of black Osklen's because I really like their rather unusual look, but I'm still a bit on the fence on whether or not I should really take the final step and spend 500$ on these...What do u guys honestly think?

http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/OSKLEN/dept/shoesmen/tskay/3FD17CD7/rr/1/cod10/441362591B/sts/sr_shoesmen80

You're right and I was expecting some negative comments as well, but in the back of my mind I was sure to have made the right choice with regard to the shoes.

I'm still a noob to (high) fashion so I obviously have a long way to go :rolleyes:

I do appreciate the honest comments, even though they kind of surprised initially, but now I'm beginning to realize, after a couple of days of reading through the different threads, that there are indeed so much better shoes than the ones I initially considered buying, like Lanvins or Common Projects...