WTS: Grey April 77 Overdrives 32 / White Canvas A.P.C. Laceups Size 8

Servo2000

I'd like to apologize to Jimmy C. for all the new sales threads - I'm cleaning out before leaving for college and I keep finding new stuff / realizing there are things I don't want.

Pictures / Measurements up later.

April 77 32 Grey Overdrives

dsc0010gx1.jpg

dsc0011cq9.jpg

dsc0014so7.jpg

These have been worn for some time and are starting to develop some fading / honeycombs. Still have tons of life in them (i.e. only visible wear is on denim, no tearing / ripping / anything that would even begin to effect quality of the jeans).

Measurements / pictures up soon - these are fairly well worn but I still like them enough to not really see letting them go for less than $80? That feels reasonable. Get at me.*

*especially if you want to trade for a smaller size

A.P.C. White Cavnas Laceup Oxfords (Size 8 or so)

dsc0015zz7.jpg

dsc0016ec1.jpg

*color looks best in first image although toe looks a little more wacked out than it actually is. It looks crinkly when it's not worn since it's canvas but on the feet it doesn't look so "caved in" obviously.

These shoes are pretty dirty and pretty well worn. 2000db would refer to them as "margiela -esque." They still get some wear but I've had them for a long time and frankly I'm just a little bored of them.

Maybe $60 for these? I might go lower, I'll have to think about it. Pictures up soon.