Ervell Trousers, APC & Drop Crotch Pants, YMC bag- Priced to Move!

culturalmulatto

MAKE ME AN OFFER!

Prices include shipping within the continental U.S., Canada to add $7, Europe to add $12, Asia and Australia (& NZ) to add $18. Paypal only! PM me and I will get back shortly.

Located in NYC, very willing to do pickups.

Sorry for the linked pics, if you would like to see more or have any other specific questions please feel free to ask.

Patrik Ervell '07 Formal Trousers sz. 30........$130

Worn twice but did not suit me. I have too many blue pants anyway. Waist measures 16" across (yet I would say it is better for those who traditionally buy tagged sz.30 pants). Inseam is 31.5" and leg opening is 7". Simply stated, they are really nice pants.

DSC00022.jpg?t=1221413502

DSC00026.jpg?t=1221413523

5.jpg?t=1221413593

Niibo Drop Crotch Cropped Pants sz. 32.........SOLD!

Pants designed from one of the original people involved with Odin. Third season release. Purchased there for $150 last fall. Made in Japan from a great unconventional material. Used very lightly (9/10). Comparable to the YMC drop crotch pants of the same season. Waist is 16" across, Inseam is 26", Front Rise is 10.5" and Back Rise is 14".

APC Brown Colored Denim sz. 30..........SOLD!

Used APC brown denim. Would rate 7/10. Got a ton of life left but has a slight red mark on back right pocket (see pic). My shirts always hid this-but still. Waist is 16" across, Inseam is 29". Great deal.

APC Navy Blue Cords sz. 30............$50

Used APC cords. Would rate 9/10, could pass as new. Tagged 32 but is a 30. Waist measures 15" across, Inseam is 29".

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2981530280101815217PdXPIO

YMC Convertible Wool Bag.........SOLD!

Never used, I bought this last season for $250. Not really my style but I love this thing and Im not sure I want to get rid of it (hence the price). Sizable main pocket with interior drawstring closure plus two outside side pockets. All have toggle closures. Can be slung over the shoulder (like a messenger bag) or the two straps can be criss crossed to make impromptu "book bag straps" allowing it to be worn like a book bag that hangs very low on the back.

Comes with original tag and original stuffing. Let me know if you want fit pics if the description doesn't make sense.

• 2 weeks later...